Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

The 4 Princess of Pop [Britney, Xtina, Mandy, Jessica 20YRS]

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
7 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Britney is a legend she invented what it means to be a popstar and paved the way for all the other girls and when pop wasn’t around anymore Gaga came along and brought pop back and changed the came and took the torch from Britney and  invented the new generation of pop girls, I want a BritxGaga collab sooo bad like how legendary? Telephone is shook 

well, pop was good when Britney came tbh, Hanson, Spice Girls and other pop acts were already having succes, but she did paved the way for female solo pop acts

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

brit4ever
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

Britney is a legend she invented what it means to be a popstar and paved the way for all the other girls and when pop wasn’t around anymore Gaga came along and brought pop back and changed the came and took the torch from Britney and  invented the new generation of pop girls, I want a BritxGaga collab sooo bad like how legendary? Telephone is shook 

Well, Womanizer and Circus were already WW hits before Just Dance took off, but Gaga realy changed the direction of music in the following years. Telephone with Britney would have been #1 everywhere imo, in 2010 Britney was still a bigger name for the GP than Beyonce and considering 3 and Hold It Against Me debuted at #1 I'm sure it would've been an even bigger hit than it was. I'm dying for a collab between them, idgaf is it's successful, or not, I can accept it even as an album track only, I will still die from the slayage!!! :firega: 

FrankGutz
22 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Mandy Moore was never realy famose, or had any kind of impact, but I guess she had her minor successes as well.

To be fair she did had her momentum but it was years ago, i mean she was a VJ in MTV while her first two eras lasted, had some cute lil shows on MTV, she was already making a name in acting with A Princess Diares & A Walk to Remember, later she had some average/well receive movies like Saved, Chasing Liberty and Because i Said So... lately she been succesful with Tangled, 47 Meters Down and This Is Us.  It just happened that she loved more her acting than singing career, plus she went from pop to folk so there

33 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

True tbh, Britney was the it girl but Xtina could sing circles around all of these girls. Which is why Mandy and Jesska kinda faded away, they couldnt really dance and only Jesska could sing.

To be fair i always thought Jessica had a better voice than Xtina and also enjoyed more her voice, she had some great ballads back then.

26 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Jessica was famose for being dumb, but sexy and that floated her boat for a while.

Lol true, Her reality and album during that era was huge, plus she had that Dukes of Hazzard movie

Tbh, Pink, Beyonce & Avril could never, i had more memories of this 4 ladies than Pink, Avril & Bey :rip:

FrankGutz

btw, this are my fave early dance bops of them, LEGENDS!! :

turn-up-volume.jpg

jackoajl
On 6 de enero de 2018 at 4:36 PM, FrankGutz said:

Jessica faded after her divorce with Nick + her Public Affair album was lowkey bad, she was huge in the In This Skin/Newlyweeds era.

Those where good times for been a JessFan.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

FrankGutz
22 hours ago, jackoajl said:

Those where good times for been a JessFan.

In This Skin was my last fave record of ha tbh

28 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

In This Skin was my last fave record of ha tbh

Besides the heavy criticism about A Public Affair, I really enjoyed the album, it was her "Bionic" or her "ARTPOP", her "In The Zone" something so experimental and different from her other albums (except for "Push you Tush", that song was "These Boots Are Made For Walkin' 2.0).

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

ordinarynam1310
On 1/7/2018 at 5:37 AM, brit4ever said:

Well, Womanizer and Circus were already WW hits before Just Dance took off, but Gaga realy changed the direction of music in the following years. Telephone with Britney would have been #1 everywhere imo, in 2010 Britney was still a bigger name for the GP than Beyonce and considering 3 and Hold It Against Me debuted at #1 I'm sure it would've been an even bigger hit than it was. I'm dying for a collab between them, idgaf is it's successful, or not, I can accept it even as an album track only, I will still die from the slayage!!! :firega: 

But tbh, Bey fits the song more than Brit. All I want is an another Gaga x Brit collab. It would be amazing

brit4ever
13 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

But tbh, Bey fits the song more than Brit. All I want is an another Gaga x Brit collab. It would be amazing

Well, Britney fits the original version perfectly, since Gaga wrote Telephone specificaly for her, but Beyonce sounds good on her verse. Another Gaga and Britney collab would be everything!!

FrankGutz
On 10/1/2018 at 12:10 AM, jackoajl said:

Besides the heavy criticism about A Public Affair, I really enjoyed the album, it was her "Bionic" or her "ARTPOP", her "In The Zone" something so experimental and different from her other albums (except for "Push you Tush", that song was "These Boots Are Made For Walkin' 2.0).

wait!! what? what happened, never knew about that

RAMROD

Jessica lost to Brit and Xtine so much, even since Mickey Mouse Club audition days.

The docu above are taken from regular show back then, covering many stars. It is called Driven Full.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived