Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

🍑 NEW Gaga beach pics on IG 🍑

actsleazy

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

I saw the second one on my TL not knowing it was Gaga and thought "oh wow this girl has a nice ass but her shoes are horrible" ddddd the shock in my face when I opened this thread and saw the same photo here :air:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miaou

700k likes in one hour for the picture of her in a bikini in the nature :air:

She is definitively coming for over 2 millions likes :giveup:

MsSwan

Beautiful pictures...Queen of..bikinis. But I can’t believe how many of you are talking about how many likes she is getting. I also just can’t believe I stan a Kardashian influenced Instagram star now.. :oprah: This is like the 10th picture in a bikini in the last few months with a rear view shot. We get it. :awkney:

Edit: At least release the DIC video the Friday before Grammy’s. :stalkga:

Rocketno10
13 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Beautiful pictures...but I can’t believe how many of you are talking about how many likes she is getting. I also just can’t believe I stan a Kardashian influenced Instagram star now.. :oprah: This is like the 10th picture in a bikini in the last few months with a rear view shot. We get it. :awkney:

Honey, Kardashian didn’t invent sexy photoshoots with big ass, if she feels like posing and being sexy in front of the camera and showing off her big juicy peachy ass then she has every right to and there’s nothing wrong with dat.

GagaMyBlood95

1.4 million likes :air:

1 million for the second pic :air:

Instagram loves her peach I guess (but who wouldn't tbh) :classy:

Archived