💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Questions about Joanne World Tour (But no spoilers)

Neringa

Featured Posts

Hey, I'm going to Stockholm for Joanne's tour and I have some questions. If tyou guys could answer I would be very tankful. But could you please not spoil setlist or other details about the show apart from what I ask?

1. Is it true that with Come to Mama package I would be able to get place close to the stage? I mean i wont be camping there but we are planning to come about 1-2 hrs before the show.

2. Are Go pro cameras allowed? What about digital cameras?

3. When you have Come to Mama package do you have time to collect all the stuff they give you before the show or you run to arena straight away? Do you get drinks?

4. Is Gaga asking people from audience to come backstage? Is it possible to throw her gifts, does she read letters?

5, Does she ask people to come onstage?

1. Possibly. Depends how many people go to the stage they prefer.

2. Not sure abut go pros and digital cameras should be okay. Check your arena's website but usually only professional cameras with detachable lenses aren't allowed.

3. If you go to get drinks you potentially are jeopardising your 'good spot'. Staff should give you your merch as you enter the venue. 

4. Eh, it varies but not really.

5. No.

domixwodix

She sometimes reads letters and hugs people but doesn‘t invite them on stage or takes them backstage

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Jessica Germ
33 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

She sometimes reads letters and hugs people but doesn‘t invite them on stage or takes them backstage

Did anyone say that u need an invitation? :selena:

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Neringa said:

4. Is Gaga asking people from audience to come backstage? Is it possible to throw her gifts, does she read letters?

Not backstage. She only reads letters at the main stage, near one of the last songs. If you want a specific song name you can ask me lol. :poot: I think they collect all the letters, but usually the person who wrote the letter she reads will get a hug from Gaga.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
50 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

takes them backstage

i remember during one of the shows, she accidentally hit somebody with a thing (no spoilers lol) and the person started bleeding, as that person got backstage I think :lolly::selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

i remember during one of the shows, she accidentally hit somebody with a thing (no spoilers lol) and the person started bleeding, as that person got backstage I think :lolly::selena:

whait what???

Spoiler

can you make a spoiler like this and explain it to me please?? I didnt know about this

I See You

RAMROD

GoPro and Point and Shoot cameras are OK. Professional DSLR camera are not allowed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

whait what???

Hide contents

can you make a spoiler like this and explain it to me please?? I didnt know about this

I'm on mobile so I can't :selena: But search fan bleeding in the search bar and u will see

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Sneaky Oliver

She doesn’t ask for anyone to come backstage for a very specific reason you will understand when you attend to the show. (If you haven’t seen any pictures of it) it’s not like she doesn’t want to see the fans :wtfga:

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

I don’t think she did it. I think somebody else in the audience did :S

22 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm on mobile so I can't :selena: But search fan bleeding in the search bar and u will see

You actually can if you use “horizontal” mode  I don’t know how to call it :D

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Schwerk
On 4-1-2018 at 1:24 PM, Neringa said:

Hey, I'm going to Stockholm for Joanne's tour and I have some questions. If tyou guys could answer I would be very tankful. But could you please not spoil setlist or other details about the show apart from what I ask?

1. Is it true that with Come to Mama package I would be able to get place close to the stage? I mean i wont be camping there but we are planning to come about 1-2 hrs before the show.

2. Are Go pro cameras allowed? What about digital cameras?

3. When you have Come to Mama package do you have time to collect all the stuff they give you before the show or you run to arena straight away? Do you get drinks?

5, Does she ask people to come onstage?

Check in time for Come to mama is earlier then 1-2 hours before the show, so you need to be there earlier. You will get all info on the CTM package about a week before your show. In Amsterdam you cannot check in after 18.00. If you arrive after 18.00, you will have to wait in line with regular general admission. Check-in here starts at 16.00.

2. I've heard about people hat weren't allowed to bring in a go pro. A digital camera is sometime allowed, but I would stick to a cell phone to be sure.

3. This depends on your spot in the arena. If you find a popular spot and leave it to get a drink, talk to everyone around you and ask if they can hold your spot. Or if you are with a friend, let them stay there and go get drinks/go to the bathroom by yourself. But everytime you leave your spot, don't be suprprised when you get back and someone else has taken your spot. It's better to drink water before you enter and then have a drink again after the show. Also remember when the GA enters ( about 20-30 min after CTM) it gets a lot busier and its harder to leave your spot. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

On 4.01.2018 at 2:43 PM, Irrelevant said:

LOL it wasn't Gaga but another fan in the audience hit that girl and Gaga just noticed the situation :toofunny:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Ieva Madara

Hello, monsters. Can somebody please tell me after which song people usually throw letters and other stuff on her stage?

On 2018-01-14 at 10:59 AM, Ieva Madara said:

Hello, monsters. Can somebody please tell me after which song people usually throw letters and other stuff on her stage?

Sorry, but in this subject I asked for no spoilers.

Archived