Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

one hit wonders u still listen to

Neydelina

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Fancy - Iggy.  Even though Charlie XCX made the song good and distracted from Iggy's terrible rapping

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

why are ya'll saying lana, iggy, and lorde? they are all names that a good population of the GP knows :toofunny: honestly the only way i can see someone being a true 1 hit wonder is if not even a decent chunk of the GP knows who you are. 

emma roberts is an abuser

ZephyrInTheSky

Kylie Minogue...(well technically in the US i think). :poot: Ik shes big in europe. I think she only had 1 hit here though "Cant Get You Outta My Head" ?

Also Anastacia (bigger in Europe), only hit here was "I'm outta love". But i dont think they really count.

Update: Nvm apparently Kylie has had several hit songs in the US "Love At First Sight" "Slow" "All The Lovers" "Get Outta My Way" and a few more. :wtfga: Dance charts but still counts.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

why are ya'll saying lana, iggy, and lorde? they are all names that a good population of the GP knows :toofunny: honestly the only way i can see someone being a true 1 hit wonder is if not even a decent chunk of the GP knows who you are. 

I think a one hit wonder is everyone knowing your name, but only being known for one song

I don't like Lana but I can still see she's not a one hit wonder. Born To Die, Summertime Sadness, Video Games...

JusKeepBreathin

Carly Rae Jespen

This track is my favorite right now.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

I also listen to Only You at least twice a week. I think it's a true one hit wonder. Kylie Minigue and Selena Gomez have their own versions which are great but I kinda like the original more.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

6 hours ago, Sharyu said:

But chart-wise both are one hit wonders in the U.S.

But she's had other songs feature and solo in the top 30 in the US so she still doesn't qualify as a one-hit wonder chart-wise 

TheWitness
7 hours ago, Neydelina said:

I REMEMBER THIS ****

2010 was such healthy year for me, i love 2010 songs

You better b referring to BOB and not shading queen Hayley Williams :triggered:

Host Of Lyricasism

Solitaiire
Just now, TheWitness said:

You better b referring to BOB and not shading queen Hayley Williams :triggered:

Hayley Williams a one hit wonder? She's a literal legend they better not be refering to her:madge:

TheWitness
1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

Hayley Williams a one hit wonder? She's a literal legend they better not be refering to her:madge:

At least some people on this flop site have taste :madge: 

Host Of Lyricasism

River

Eiffel 65 - I’m blue (I’m in need for a guy)

Meredith Brooks - Bitch

Adele Dazeem - Let It Go

Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl

Kelly and Nelly - Dilemma

Mis-Teeq - Scandalous 

Joanne - Joanne (Where Do Ya Think Ya Going Gurl?!)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
5 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

Honey when u say Lorde they answer who?? There’s only one lord in the sky and he’s not a singer (got this answer I swear)

and Iggy is always ending up with Iggy Pop 

Lana Banana.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived