reputation tour predicted to gross 390-510M

Joanne Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAXABO
16 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

A generic Taylor stan in this forum? Lots of your posts related to her... Not the right place, I’m afraid...little babe. Do you even know who Gaga is? Well...the epitome of talent...

Monster in Scotland

rumours
25 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Who would pay such high prices to see her lipsyncing? 

Oh honey, she won’t lip sync. You’ll get to hear two hours of THE vocal titan:

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

A generic Taylor stan in this forum? Lots of your posts related to her... Not the right place, I’m afraid...little babe. Do you even know who Gaga is? Well...the epitome of talent...

This thread is about selling out a tour, not talent, so stay pressed.

It's always fun to watch delusional fans who live in a stan bubble defending Gaga with the same lame excuse "She's talented/an artist", when someone else is doing better than her :selena:

Drin Lon

Just like everything they predicted so far, ain't gonna happen :trollga:

Look was supposed to pull 500k sales first week and be a Hello sized hit, didn't happen.

Reputation was supposed to pull bigger numbers than Oops...didn't happen.

I think she'll struggle a bit in Europe since this whole era hasn't really been big there. 

Just for the record, how much did the 1989 World Tour gross?

Drin Lon
52 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

If you think that this tour will gross double the 1989 tour, you're delusional.

1989 was her peak, she'll never achieve that again, especially now that she doesn't even have a real smash in Europe. Even Chained was bigger there :sweat:

DelusionalGaga

Can we just ban Taylor related topics from this forum? The threads always get swarmed by pressed haters and then Swifties get all defensive and it's just a huge mess. This one is 4 pages of people being riled up :triggered:

sipthistea
50 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Oh honey, she won’t lip sync. You’ll get to hear two hours of THE vocal titan:

1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

Jeez you can dislike her but get your ****ing facts right. Taylor NEVER lipsyncs.She never has.

The "Look What U Made Me Do" performance has a quite high backing-track but 1)you can still hear her voice 2)it's only for that song because it's really not made to be played live 3)Gaga and other "live" artists use casually more backing track and nobody is bothered. And they shouldn't be.Because not every song can be sang completely live and sound good.

Yes, she's been lipsyncing lately. And if you think this tour will be another Red or Speak Now tour where she just sits down and serenades her fans, then think again...

The SNL Ready For It performance is another good example.Then you may say: Oh, but that was just one performance, oh she was tired, oh this doesn't represent what the tour will look like.

But this is the style of performance she's delivering, with very high backing track. Quite mediocre for a pop star. I wouldn't pay that much to see this mess. But it's ok if you do, it's your money anyway :bon:

And no, I don't hate her (People should stop automatically calling haters to the ones who disagree with them). I just asked who would pay such a HIGH PRICE to witness that mess. 

rumours
14 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Yes, she's been lipsyncing lately. And if you think this tour will be another Red or Speak Now tour where she just sits down and serenades her fans, then think again...

The SNL Ready For It performance is another good example.Then you may say: Oh, but that was just one performance, oh she was tired, oh this doesn't represent what the tour will look like.

But this is the style of performance she's delivering, with very high backing track. Quite mediocre for a pop star. I wouldn't pay that much to see this mess. But it's ok if you do, it's your money anyway :bon:

And no, I don't hate her (People should stop automatically calling haters to the ones who disagree with them). I just asked who would pay such a HIGH PRICE to witness that mess. 

My post was sarcastic. I wouldn’t pay to see her either.

Moreover, I will never forgive Taylor Swift for the performance I posted up above. 

Smother Em Eh

I doubt that. Seems like a big exaggeration to me:ladyhaha:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

My post was sarcastic. I wouldn’t pay to see her either.

Moreover, I will never forgive Taylor Swift for the performance I posted up above. 

Sorry. I can't detect sarcasm anymore on this site :toofunny:

PrinceGaga

U2 are the only act these days who could exceed this amount and they are the definition of a touring force. Coldplay too maybe.

Taylor wont do this lmao

Archived