Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue or Madonna? Who made more impacT in your life?

FrankGutz

More impact in your life  

162 members have voted

1. 1. So who made more impact in your life and you found to have more memories with her music

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
On 4/1/2018 at 8:12 PM, TheWitness said:

Do i want to tho :bon: 

u better listen soe Kylie bops, she's adorable tbh

On 9/1/2018 at 4:43 PM, Inferno said:

I greatly dig both but I think theres something more fun and fresh about Kylies music trajectory. Shes a lot less contrived and more willing to be imperfect and try new things.

:applause:  come thruuu kween

On 10/1/2018 at 7:13 AM, TMP said:

Wow, can you sleep at night knowing there is someone who thinks Kylie is better than Madonna?

title key word: more impacT in your life?

On 11/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, Ally123 said:

Nope.

What are you, some pathetic limp wristed twink living their life through Kylie and Wendy Williams? Get a life, Sis. lol.

lmao, imagine being this pressedT over someones opinion, u literally joined this site to trash Kylie in her threads lmao, thats really sad, are u also part of the pawsdownbitterarmy? lmao :sharon::sharon::sharon:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

btw, Madonna will never be able to top this bop :giveup: 

im shaking gays!!!!

Queen Gloria
8 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

im shaking gays!!!!

My new sis!

And yes, I am a limp-wristed twink who lives vicariously through Kylie. Can someone tell that qunt I blocked it? 

FrankGutz
14 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

My new sis!

And yes, I am a limp-wristed twink who lives vicariously through Kylie. Can someone tell that qunt I blocked it? 

lmao ikr, imagine being this offended just because someone doesnt like Madge music or think she's just overrated, Madge has been riding the whole SEX image through her whole life and make it seemed like she changed the game for women when literally she's a Debbie Harry/Marilyn rip off and artists like them and Cher were doing it before her lmao, but whatever, its ok if someone rathers M music, she does have like 3 good albums, i can live with that

Queen Gloria
7 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

lmao ikr, imagine being this offended just because someone doesnt like Madge music or think she's just overrated, Madge has been riding the whole SEX image through her whole life and make it seemed like she changed the game for women when literally she's a Debbie Harry/Marilyn rip off and artists like them and Cher were doing it before her lmao, but whatever, its ok if someone rathers M music, she does have like 3 good albums, i can live with that

Yes, yes, and yes. Btw, I just looked at your profile and your music taste is amazing. Might I interest you in my new song?

My hit thread lol

6 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

u better listen soe Kylie bops, she's adorable tbh

:applause:  come thruuu kween

title key word: more impacT in your life?

lmao, imagine being this pressedT over someones opinion, u literally joined this site to trash Kylie in her threads lmao, thats really sad, are u also part of the pawsdownbitterarmy? lmao :sharon::sharon::sharon:

Imagine being unable to total times and dates correctly and ignoring the facts.:reductive:

I joined last May, hunty. So your theory on me joining to trash Kylie makes no sense whatsoever.

Pawsdown? Well considering he's a Gaga detractor and i'm a fan or Gaga, that's really a pitiful example to use.

Keep trying - you may strike gold in the year 2059

7 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Who says i'm offended at people not liking her music?  It's not about that, it's about dumb and ignorant people trying to sweep her success and achievements under the carpet as if they were nothing and using mediocre pop stars in a desperate bid to topple Madonna from her throne. Telling a white lie is one thing, but rewriting history and painting Kylie as the bigger artist (in the UK) is laughable when the facts speak for themselves.

Madonna has never claimed she (or her work) was original - not once, so I don't get how your comment about her "changing the game" with her sex book is relevant to this conversation. No one's disputing the fact that Madonna was inspired by Marilyn Monroe or Debbie Harry - that's old news and she makes no secret of it. There's youtube video's for reference, so your point is moot. Madonna (as a whole package) changed the game with her music, images and video's.  Yes, she borrowed from Monroe and Debbie, but she modernised and revolutionised their look, etc.

and the nerve of you to attack Madonna for copying others "riding the whole sex thing" and being pro Kylie :wacko:- A woman who has marketed herself as some coy little sex kitten for the past 30+ years and has probably slept with more men than every gay (combined) on Gagadaily. lol.

Madonna is the one who broke down barriers and shocked the world with her art.  Kylie simply followed in her footsteps but watered it down and poured glitter all over it for the user friendly gays - but she didn't have the same effect.  If Kylie was so great, then when why does she always copy Madonna's blueprint? Whether it be her looks, style of music and producers, she is always two steps behind. Surely if she was that good, she wouldn't continually rip off M. 

Illuminati

I know some Kylie songs but Madonna was definitely bigger even in Europe and had bigger impact on me even if I only discovered her during COADF era. 

7 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

im shaking gays!!!!

Oh please! Madonna's whole discography topped it.

You do realise Kylie hired Stuart Price (Madonna's "Confessions On A Dancefloor" producer) 5 years after M to make that song / album, right? lol

I love how Kylie thinks working with Madonna's ex producers will have the same effect on her.

Remember when she collaborated with Pharrel to make this...

:wacko:

After she saw this...

Kylie Minogue. 

I live in Croatia and Madonna is very popular here, of course, but back in 2000, when I was 4, she started her string of hits with Spinning Around and she was still "young" then and the biggest international superstar here. You could hear her songs on the radio at least three times a day. 

So many good childhood memories tied to her, so Kylie.

I discovered Madonna when Hung Up was a hit in 2005, and was shocked that she was 47 at the time. I used to think she was in her mid 20s 

FrankGutz
7 hours ago, Ally123 said:

Oh please! Madonna's whole discography topped it.

You do realise Kylie hired Stuart Price (Madonna's "Confessions On A Dancefloor" producer) 5 years after M to make that song / album, right? lol

welp, when Kylie did it better lol

7 hours ago, Ally123 said:

I love how Kylie thinks working with Madonna's ex producers will have the same effect on her.

Remember when she collaborated with Pharrel to make this...

:wacko:

After she saw this...

IWGC >>>>> tho, GI2M is trash wyd? tragic

Archived