💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue or Madonna? Who made more impacT in your life?

FrankGutz

More impact in your life  

162 members have voted

1. 1. So who made more impact in your life and you found to have more memories with her music

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
Just now, geopang said:

Madonna

ik, i just didnt want it the real question to get missinterpreted as ATRL and became a messy stan wars when i never asked nor mentioned cultural/wsocial impact lmao

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FrankGutz said:

aussies are so lucky tbh :cryga:  even tho she had presence here in Mexico, its not the same, i discovered Light Years a few years ago and is dope af, one of my fave albums of her

Light Years and Fever still sound so fresh even today :giveup: 

I love how she has been so outspoken for the LGBT community during her career too. :wub:

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

Light Years and Fever still sound so fresh even today :giveup: 

I love how she has been so outspoken for the LGBT community during her career too. :wub:

ikr, Fever could be the cousin of The Fame easily, both great disco albums, i guess i also love Kylie because thanks to her Sophie Ellis happened, and yes, she's  one of the gay icons of all time and no matter what she always seems so down earth/sweet, like power and famous never corrupted her soul, i love that from her, we dont deserve her :cryga:

time ago i made a thread awishing a Kylie/Gag collab and im still waiting for that legendary momment to happen :cryga:

That J

I grew up with Madonna every step of the way. I was born in 1979 (yes, I know lol) so by the time I was able to love music, there she was. I can recall so many unique memories just by hearing any given song in her vast collection. There's a few of my friends that ended up on the Kylie train and I like her but I never felt a part of that. So, for me, it's Madonna. And Gaga since 2008/2009!!!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FrankGutz
10 minutes ago, That J said:

I grew up with Madonna every step of the way. I was born in 1979 (yes, I know lol) so by the time I was able to love music, there she was. I can recall so many unique memories just by hearing any given song in her vast collection. There's a few of my friends that ended up on the Kylie train and I like her but I never felt a part of that. So, for me, it's Madonna. And Gaga since 2008/2009!!!  

it happens, from my friends i guess they were more Kylie fans than Madonna and i dont even know how that happened, i mean for the generation they are mostly Gaga and olders (my age) Britney stans

androiduser

I'm a huge Kylie fan, but I have to say that realistically she hasn't made a major impact on me... Madonna, on the other hand, has shaped the way I view pop music, fashion, photography, and overall modern aesthetics

Girl Under You

Madonna has definitely helped me more with her music but a Kylie song made me realize I was bisexual... I was listening to Everything Is Beautiful when I was 11 and I was like "damn this **** is way too gay for me, but at the same time I'm digging it"

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, Girl Under You said:

Madonna has definitely helped me more with her music but a Kylie song made me realize I was bisexual... I was listening to Everything Is Beautiful when I was 11 and I was like "damn this **** is way too gay for me, but at the same time I'm digging it"

The impacT

Xoxo Adriana

Mess at everyone saying Kylie bc they don't like Madonna :rip: 

I like both of them however we have to be realistic, Madonna made a much larger impact. She already had a huge reputation years before Kylie debuted. 

However preference wise, I do like Kylie better. She's talented, she can perform, she's original. Also looks amazing for her age as she's almost 50, she doesn't need to be "b*tchy" to be a diva or to get what she wants. And most importantly she doesn't have many beefs with other celebs which is also pretty awesome.

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I like both of them however we have to be realistic, Madonna made a much larger impact. She already had a huge reputation years before Kylie debuted. 

However preference wise, I do like Kylie better. She's talented, she can perform, she's original. Also looks amazing for her age as she's almost 50, she doesn't need to be "b*tchy" to be a diva or to get what she wants. And most importantly she doesn't have many beefs with other celebs which is also pretty awesome.

The question was who made more impact in your life not in the world. So your answer is also Kylie.

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Bio said:

The question was who made more impact in your life not in the world. So your answer is also Kylie.

I know I was just making comparisons, and yes Kylie did make a larger impact to me :lolly: 

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, Bio said:

yep thx

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I know I was just making comparisons, and yes Kylie did make a larger impact to me :lolly: 

well, some of them are aussies and they grew up with Kylie instead of Madge, im not aussie but i realized Kylie had a greater impact :lolly:

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

yep thx

well, some of them are aussies and they grew up with Kylie instead of Madge, im not aussie but i realized Kylie had a greater impact :lolly:

I didn't know who Madonna was until I was 8 when she did 4 minutes with Justin :laughga: Kylie I've been bopping to her iconic radio hits since I was 4 :lolly: 

My friend who's a huge fan of Kylie says he apparently has been obsessed with her since he was 3, which I found hard to believe until his mom told me he apparently use to (attempt) to sing some of Kylie's hits. 

FrankGutz
4 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I didn't know who Madonna was until I was 8 when she did 4 minutes with Justin :laughga: Kylie I've been bopping to her iconic radio hits since I was 4 :lolly: 

My friend who's a huge fan of Kylie says he apparently has been obsessed with her since he was 3, which I found hard to believe until his mom told me he apparently use to (attempt) to sing some of Kylie's hits. 

vañlsdvla  that is so awesome tbh :giveup:

Archived