💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue or Madonna? Who made more impacT in your life?

FrankGutz

More impact in your life  

162 members have voted

1. 1. So who made more impact in your life and you found to have more memories with her music

Featured Posts

I love and respect Kylie more, enjoy her music more, like her voice/visuals more, and appreciate her as a person more.

But, I'm American. Obviously, Madonna's had more impact on my life. Neither of my parents were big into Madonna, so she was not present in my home aside from when I introduced her into said home. Her impact on music and art is unparalleled in many regards. But as I've matured over the past 10 years, I've gravitated towards Miss Minogue, essentially becoming a "stan" upon the release of X. She's terribly underrated, and out of the two, the only one releasing good, quality pop music in the 10's. Madonna's ship sailed in that aspect, but Kylie's still going strong, Aphrodite (2010) arguably being one of her best albums and a testament to her greatness.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HorusRa2

Kylie because I can only hope to be a positive as her throughout my life. I feel that she is a much better and more humble role model. 

Props to Madonna for pushing boundaries and leading every charge, but I have always found Kylie to be more consistent with her delivery. 

That and no matter what is going on in life, Any Kylie song can turn it around for me. 

whore

I grew up on Madonna’s music, which I blame for everything wrong with me :neyde: But in all honesty I love both women and their music but I didn’t discover Kylie until this year so it didn’t impact my life like Madonna did 

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Kylie because I can only hope to be a positive as her throughout my life. I feel that she is a much better and more humble role model. 

Props to Madonna for pushing boundaries and leading every charge, but I have always found Kylie to be more consistent with her delivery. 

That and no matter what is going on in life, Any Kylie song can turn it around for me. 

omg, yes, she was sooo strong to beat cancer, this lady kept always a smile on her face and fought for her life, i love her sm, and yes shes really humble and sweet

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I grew up on Madonna’s music, which I blame for everything wrong with me :neyde: But in all honesty I love both women and their music but I didn’t discover Kylie until this year so it didn’t impact my life like Madonna did 

at least you do know Kylie :tony:

HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

omg, yes, she was sooo strong to beat cancer, this lady kept always a smile on her face and fought for her life, i love her sm, and yes shes really humble and sweet

I especially look up to her because of that. My mom has colon cancer (diagnosed march 2017), and her music helps me be a positive force for my mom. So she's really become influential to my life & so has Gaga because of Sonja (though Gaga has always been influential to me in the first place).

scallywally

Of course Madonna! 

Kylie is great but wouldntve moved on from her kid poppy first songs without Madonna breaking down walls first.

Kylie has never been risky or political so I can understand people younger liking that. Shes got great tunes.

Madonna is MADONNA!!! Shes ground breaking to off the wall measures. We wouldn't have gaga without her. 

She now uses her money and fame to help dying children or for girls to be educated in poor countries. She's a GIFT!

Kylies got such great pop songs and sticks to that, M is edgier and some people get some dont but she doesnt repeat herself re making into the groove and doing the same show in a NY nightclub. Shes on a mission for equal rights, freedom and pushing boundries with something new at almost 60 years old.. If saving kids lives, still looking and performing great, still talked about. thats a  legend! If you think shes 'old' well I bed she could dance and back flip circles round you. If the music doesnt click sometimes? well shes been in the game a long time, experimenting doesnt mean its gonna be made 'radio friendly' she could easily do that, she doesnt. 

Cant knock Kylie though :) 

We love gaga for who se is and such an amazing voice!

Performance wise? I dont know how M does it but shes **** hot.

FrankGutz
7 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

I especially look up to her because of that. My mom has colon cancer (diagnosed march 2017), and her music helps me be a positive force for my mom. So she's really become influential to my life & so has Gaga because of Sonja (though Gaga has always been influential to me in the first place).

its always good to have something to release everything and feel better tbh, hopefully this 2018 will be better for both of you

scallywally
27 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

It's never too late sis :tony:

iconic, i still havent read it, seen it or that, flop

Wow! you havent read sex? https://www.scribd.com/doc/29053651/MADONNA-SEX-book

Click on full screen and read it slowly, just scroll down. Its made out of steel and luxury card paper (its large and heavy) so you dont get the feeling of it on line, it also came with a raunchier cd of erotica to play while you read it. But thats the best I can do! Its the most sought after out of print book in the world. It wont come across as good online without it on your lap turning slowly, but enjoy.

I'm Australian so I have to say Kylie :shrug:  She was just a larger presence than Madonna growing up.

I grew up with Kylie, I could have named you wayyy more Kylie songs than Madonna songs growing up.
I remember getting up super early just to catch a glimpse of this iconic video on "Video Hits"

I grew up on Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X and of course heard her earlier hits still played on the radio or on some tape my Mum had.

Her stint on Neighbours was a little bit before my time but her wedding on that show was still constantly mentioned in the media when it came to iconic Australian T.V moments. I remember her shocking cancer diagnosis, her recovery and triumphant comeback. I remember the music, the videos, the fashion, the awards.

In a lot of ways I kinda considered Kylie Minogue the artist that allowed me into Gaga. Kylie Minogue had been doing electro-pop dance music literally all my life. Kylie Minogue had done the extravagant, costumes and high fashion looks. I understood Gaga so early, because I grew up on Kylie Minogue.

FrankGutz
24 minutes ago, geopang said:

Definitely Madonna. She's had much more of a cultural/societal impact. 

but the question is about the impact in your life as memories and iconic moments with them music?

FrankGutz
23 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

The goddess miss Kylie Minogue :tony: , even Madonna has to say she loves her 

article-0-003412C200000258-940_224x444.j

shes trully a stan :tony:   she always stan talent, Gagz & Kylie :tony:

14 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I'm Australian so I have to say Kylie :shrug:  She was just a larger presence than Madonna growing up.

I grew up with Kylie, I could have named you wayyy more Kylie songs than Madonna songs growing up.
I remember getting up super early just to catch a glimpse of this iconic video on "Video Hits"

I grew up on Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X and of course heard her earlier hits still played on the radio or on some tape my Mum had.

Her stint on Neighbours was a little bit before my time but her wedding on that show was still constantly mentioned in the media when it came to iconic Australian T.V moments. I remember her shocking cancer diagnosis, her recovery and triumphant comeback. I remember the music, the videos, the fashion, the awards.

In a lot of ways I kinda considered Kylie Minogue the artist that allowed me into Gaga. Kylie Minogue had been doing electro-pop dance music literally all my life. Kylie Minogue had done the extravagant, costumes and high fashion looks. I understood Gaga so early, because I grew up on Kylie Minogue.

aussies are so lucky tbh :cryga:  even tho she had presence here in Mexico, its not the same, i discovered Light Years a few years ago and is dope af, one of my fave albums of her

geopang
6 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

but the question is about the impact in your life as memories and iconic moments with them music?

Madonna

Archived