💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

monster ball tour what's the difference

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack

so I love the monster ball tour like the rest of the world lol and understand there's two versions of it I understand the basics like there's the theatre and one meant for the arena but I've seen some people getting really triggered even loving one version and hating thev other so what's the difference and which one was better??

ps which one was used in the hbo special

MonsterBall13

Monster ball arena had a bigger stage as well as a proper storyline 

the arena version was used in the HBO special 

the theatre version was thrown together last minute after the fame kills tour was cancelled 

laughinjack
1 minute ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Monster ball arena had a bigger stage as well as a proper storyline 

the arena version was used in the HBO special 

the theatre version was thrown together last minute after the fame kills tour was cancelled 

so what was first and the storyline differences 

Irrelevant

The stage, the outfits, the setlists, the performance overall. Everything was different. It was an entirely different show basically.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

picture-1.png

2i7mm1i.jpg

The arena one had a runway, which I liked. The stage was also more movable, with raising platforms and the props used on stage were cooler too (the forest, the fame monster.)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The entire show was different. :flop: 

For more information on the theatre show, go here: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/The_Monster_Ball_Tour/Show/Theater

For more information on the arena show/2.0, go here: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Ball/Arena

I'm confused since you said you've been a fan just "Red & Blue" (Just Dance), yet you don't know anything about her shows. :selena:

10 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I liked Monster Ball 1.0 better

Flopppppp stan. Jokes :sis:

She came to Australia with the arena/2.0 show, although you probably didn't see it in person to experience its gorgeousness. :whitney: 

narcoswing

Monster Ball 1.0 had her fingering herself in a dentist's chair, which is why it remains superior of all her tours. :sis:

CurlyBeauty

The Monster Ball 2.0 is better with my opinion.
Lady_Gaga_Paparazzi.jpg
5330_2.jpg
DSC01408.JPG
 Gaga_front_profile.jpg
Lady_Gaga_-_The_Monster_Ball_Tour_-_Burs34263_576751333639_9806488_33703639_1058
'urine blonde' wig is seriously make her look beautiful.

epione free

Original Diva
2 hours ago, Blake said:

I'm confused since you said you've been a fan just "Red & Blue" (Just Dance), yet you don't know anything about her shows. :selena:

Flopppppp stan. Jokes :sis:

She came to Australia with the arena/2.0 show, although you probably didn't see it in person to experience its gorgeousness. :whitney: 

I was like 7 when the monster ball happened. my parents woulnt let me go to a concert at that age

excuse me no

Sneaky Oliver

I remember reading in somewhere that MBT1 had this “story of humanity” about money and fame but I don’t know if it’s true. 

Monster Ball 2 is the “real” Monster Ball for me because Gaga was doing everything she ever wanted and telling her story! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HausOfMark

Lady-GaGa-01-e1266583444868-550x383.jpg

Lady-Gaga-rocks-Manchester-during-her-UK

we cant forget these iconic looks :) (jk, this was the show where some of the costumes didnt make it to manchester)

-Mark

Archived