Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

all of lady gaga's tours ranked

laughinjack

Featured Posts

Most of y’all are doing artRAVE dirty!! That tour was the ****! She provided vocals, bops, production, costumes and generally a fun time. Joanne tour was also freaking amazing. Those two and the albums are the best.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

This is the video I made! I didn't included C2C because it was a collab tour and I seen it once btw.

LocosTacos

6. Cheek to Cheek

5. The Fame Ball

3. Joanne World Tour

3. ARTRAVE

2. Born This Way Ball

1. The Monster Ball Tour 

Bradley

1. Joanne World Tour (literally a masterpiece and pop perfection)

2. artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (too fun to ignore, vocals were on point, choreography was insane)

3. Born This Way Ball (very heavy on theatrics which were insanely good, but the wigs were a little off)

4. The Monster Ball Tour (again heavy on theatrics which were really good, but Born This Way Ball tops it)

5. The Fame Ball Tour (I have to say it's a very strong opening tour for a debut artist, but still doesn't match the quality of the other four tours)

Bloodyjack

I did these list a few years ago.

The results were:

1. JWT 

2. Artrave

3. Btwb

4: MBT 2.0

5: MBT 1.0

6 TFB

7: CTC

Here are mine:

1: jwt ( I agree it's a masterpiece. The lights, the stage set up, the interludes and that bloody Mary performance)

2: MBT 1.0 (so underatted i love the dark themes, the BDSM, the guns it was so gothic plus you got to see her finger herself in a dentist chair:staymad:)

3: TFB (most of y'all forget which annoys me, it was so fun... The costumes, the stage, the theatrics and easily her best interludes)

4: btwb (easily her best era she was so connected with her fans and the LMs seemed like a legit army, beautiful stage set up and costumes)

5: TFB 2.0 (the dialogue and theatrics were so cheesy... But still beautiful, the stage was perfectly designed.. picturesque)

6: artrave (great fun and nice energy but the artistry was so lazy and sloppy and I hated those outfits)

7: CTC ( automatically loses because it's a jazz show not really a gaga your tbh)

andy232000
On 29/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, laughinjack said:

1. the joanne world tour. if you stop to think about it this is seriously impressive. a setlist that equally divided 5 albums, a flawless set design that included two mini stages, two main stages,catwalks suspended from the ceiling and a led piano. not to mention her bloody mary performance

ARTPOP says hi

also, someone needs to re-watch TBTWB if you put The Fame ball over it :triggered: jk 

InsomniaMonster69
On 30.12.2017 at 6:57 AM, laughinjack said:

1. the joanne world tour. if you stop to think about it this is seriously impressive. a setlist that equally divided 5 albums, a flawless set design that included two mini stages, two main stages,catwalks suspended from the ceiling and a led piano. not to mention her bloody mary performance

:giveup: this was so amazing! I was in Hamburg and when the song started I screamed so hard!!

Archived