💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

all of lady gaga's tours ranked

laughinjack

Featured Posts

John Wayne

5. Cheek to Cheek: I have to rate it last because it was just a jazz show, nothing much to be expected, but it had incredible vocals (obvs.) and I really liked some of the outfits

4. artRave: The artRave was the first Gaga show I went to back in 2014 in Vienna and it really was amazing, the energy during GUY was indescribable, but honestly it was messy. I wanted to barf on that rave girl outfit during Bad Romance. It served vocals and it was a great show all in all, but it kinda felt out of place.

3. TMB: This show was out of this world. The sets, interludes, outfits, her personality, everything was on-point. During this tour I think that she set her roots as a touring queen, and for me personally I loved the theatricality of the show, following a story in a way.

2. JWT: I'm going to the JWT show in  Barcelona in just a few weeks (I will obviously snatch my weave during it) and I honestly didn't believe that she could put on a show that good. I love everything about it, especially the interludes (her best ones to date), and also including fan favorites on the set. The only thing that's lacking is the viewpoint of the stage in GA. From what I've seen you aren't able to see her during Scheisse or MR in the front row, but honestly it's not a big deal since overall the show is fantastic.

1.BTWB: Maybe on of the best tours in the pop scene ever. THE STAGE, the giant vagina/womb, the pit, THE FCKING MOTORCYCLE. Everything was amazing. She got people with her on that stage every night and I bet no other musician has done that as many times as she did. I really was sad when it was cancelled and I was really disappointed that I wasn't able to see it live. If she ever does a tour a la BTWB again with the attendance of JWT, she is going to take the throne in pop music again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

#1 Joanne World Tour
#2 Monster Ball Tour
#3 Born This Way Ball
#4 ArtRave
#5 The Fame Ball
#6 CTC Tour

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

GypsyPrincesss
17 hours ago, laughinjack said:

1. the joanne world tour. if you stop to think about it this is seriously impressive. a setlist that equally divided 5 albums, a flawless set design that included two mini stages, two main stages,catwalks suspended from the ceiling and a led piano. not to mention her bloody mary performance

Ummmm... there was literally only one song from ARTPOP

Defmix100

The JWT seriously looks like her best and I can't wait to go!

I've only been to Cheek to Cheek and The Monster Ball, was sad I didn't get to go to others but JWT looks like the best time to go now :)

21 hours ago, laughinjack said:

a setlist that equally divided 5 albums

hi I'm ARTPOP and I'm triggered.jpg :triggered:

laughinjack
On 12/30/2017 at 5:57 AM, laughinjack said:

let's face it over the years lady gaga has become the queen of tours and I definitely think touring is her strong point I personally have never seen her live pre joanne which I am going to in feb. but I do love rewatching the old ones on youtube and was wondering what you thought was the best. you can also include vip packages backstage stories etc.

my ranking

6. cheek to check tour: vocals were on point but so ungaga and had nothing going for it

5. artrave: it had a lot of potential. her vocals were great the fans were into it and the set design was awesome but that's it after 45 minutes it was a mess of strobe lights and octopus skirts.

4. the monster ball tour: arguably the moment her ass was put on the map. it was a really fun tour packed with storylines, theatricks  and one flawless new york set. it really was foward thinking but rewatching the hbo special some of it was very cringey .

3. born this way ball: i know i'm on the unpopular opinion with this and most of you are in agreement that it was her best tour and I can definitely see why. it was one of the greatest tours of our generation it had everything storylines, a stacked set list  and even a giant castle but it could come across style over substance and it could distract from her vocals

2. the fame ball tour: the tour that even most little monsters forgot existed but it was actually perfect the set was amazing the choreography was flawless not to mention the giant dalek- like costume she rode around in the whole time and she nailed candy darling.

1. the joanne world tour. if you stop to think about it this is seriously impressive. a setlist that equally divided 5 albums, a flawless set design that included two mini stages, two main stages,catwalks suspended from the ceiling and a led piano. not to mention her bloody mary performance

so in looks like the results are in here's what it looks like 

6. cheek to cheek

5. the fame

4. born this way ball

3. monster ball tour

2. artrave

1. joanne world tour 

and to all your ARTPOP worshipers out there I love it to death  too but I think the reason she only preformed one song on jwt was because she was too scared because of the backlash.her cereer was never the same after ARTPOP the critics dragged her name through the mud so far that EVEN HER OWN FANBASE WAS THINKING OF TURNING AGAINST HER!! would you have the guts to preform an album that effected you like that so I say be grateful you got applause 

laughinjack
6 hours ago, gxgaqueen said:

im sorry how is the Artrave Next to last

1.gif

there was no storyline no good outfits no theatrics no good reviews..:whitney: 

Phoebe Buffay
On 12/31/2017 at 8:43 AM, laughinjack said:

there was no storyline no good outfits no theatrics no good reviews..:whitney: 

The show was meant to be a party and it had some good outfits:

maxresdefault.jpglady-gaga-artrave-artpop-ball-gypsy.jpg.ladygagaartrave-600x426.jpg

But I agree that the show had potential, but it wasn't executed well. :)

Inferno

For me nothing beats The Monster Ball v.1.0. Aesthetically it was 100% flawless. Like maybe her vocals werent as finely tuned as they are now but everything about its vibe and setlist was perfect. Pure perfection.

The Fame Ball and The Born This Way Ball tie at second. The Fame Ball for her energy and devotion to her message and I loved the setlist and stage for TBTWB. I really loved the castle and metal iconography in its visual promotion (although not everyone seemed to lol).

The ArtRave was fun because I was drunk and with friends and love Gaga and had a good time. But the show itself was really bad from her horrible costumes to the bland set design. And I really hated the interludes and the whole "rave" concept which was so dated by that point.

EDIT: wow how could I forget The Monster Ball v.2.0. Its iconic and down in pop history as one of the biggest tours. Its not my like personal favorite but I respect it.

Delulu Rogers
On 2017-12-30 at 12:57 AM, laughinjack said:

a setlist that equally divided 5 albums,

1 song off ARTPOP is not equally divided I would say

Archived