Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

1. JWT

2./3. TFB/TMB

4. artRAVE

5. BTWB (IT’S BECAUSE I DIDN’T SEE IT OKAY? :omg:)

And I loved something about each of her shows, so it was tough just to pick these out.

signing out

ARTPOP2
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

1.ARTRAVE

2.BTWB

3.TMB

4.JWT

5.TFB

Finally someone who recognizes how lit the artRAVE was !!!!!!! It was the only tour where gaga appeared to be genuinly happy, her communication with the fans seemed so real and authentic, served vocals, etc. I love the artRAVE because of how out of this world it was but also very raw, geniune and ravy ! 

1. JWT

2. TMB

3. artRAVE

4. BTWB

5. TFB/C2C

I’ve never seen any of her shows live, but I’ve watched the HBO special, the yahoo livestream and many YouTube videos from the JWT.

FYI I put the Born This Way Ball so low because I’ve only been able to watch it though potato quality fan videos on YouTube, so I haven’t really been able to experience it.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Original Diva
23 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

Finally someone who recognizes how lit the artRAVE was !!!!!!! It was the only tour where gaga appeared to be genuinly happy, her communication with the fans seemed so real and authentic, served vocals, etc. I love the artRAVE because of how out of this world it was but also very raw, geniune and ravy ! 

OMG THANKYOU FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME

excuse me no

laughinjack
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

1. JWT

2. TMB

3. artRAVE

4. BTWB

5. TFB/C2C

I’ve never seen any of her shows live, but I’ve watched the HBO special, the yahoo livestream and many YouTube videos from the JWT.

FYI I put the Born This Way Ball so low because I’ve only been able to watch it though potato quality fan videos on YouTube, so I haven’t really been able to experience it.

oh well that's a shame there is actually a full copy of her last btwb show in motreal on youtube it's no hbo special quality but it's good there's also a copy of her first jwt in vancouver 

laughinjack
1 hour ago, ARTPOP2 said:

i agree she did seem a lot happier on artrave than anything else but it just felt like there was so much more she could do with it ARTPOPs actually my 2nd favorite album because it's so hardcore and extravagant where was the insanely huge sets the campy costumes storylines etc it was satisfying to see her at peace like that though

Juansgh21

1. artRAVE. Watching it live was a total different experience from watching it on Youtube, like totally. I went to the artRAVE Barcelona and got to touch Gaga when she jumped to us (+10 points extra for this lmao).

2. BTWBall: First time watching her live and it was an amazing show, the stage, the dancing, the outfits...

3. Joanne: Haven't experienced this live (15 days left to see her) but it looks amazing, the stage, the lights, the fire. It could've been better with some more ARTPOP on the setlist tbh.

4. Monsterball: Yeah, this tour is amazing if we're talking about it theatrically, too much going on but it has amazing moments. Plus it's the only DVD we have.

Mirages

Let's face it this is the true ranking:

6. C2C Tour

5. The Fame Ball

4. ArtRave

3. Joanne World Tour

2. Born This Way Ball Tour

1. The Monster Ball

:classy::classy::classy::classy::classy::classy::classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ariana Grindr

The blasphemy on this site :saladga:

1. The Monster Ball 2.0 (my first concert EVER+she liberated the hunty in me...so maybe I’m biased....she set the bar very high for all the concerts I would  go to and will eventually go to:firega:)

2. The Born This Way Ball (the monster pit Nd the castle omg)

3. artRAVE (iconique)

4. The Fame Ball ties with C2C(did not go to)

6. JWT (i stan Joanne i swear and the tour was litty but I needed something else, maybe cause I had nosebleed seats:selena:) Edit: also! She didn’t perform bloody marry, paparazzi nor dancin in circles at att park 😫😫so I give it the last place so forgive me before I’m dead!!! Don’t crucify me hoes!!)

omg she’s really the queen of tours :cryga:

19 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Let's face it this is the true ranking:

6. C2C Tour

5. The Fame Ball

4. ArtRave

3. Joanne World Tour

2. Born This Way Ball Tour

1. The Monster Ball

:classy::classy::classy::classy::classy::classy::classy:

Totally agree with this ranking. :golfclap:

The Born This Way Ball > The Monster Ball 2.0 > The Monster Ball > The Joanne World Tour > artRAVE > The Fame Ball

laughinjack
Just now, wunderlance said:

none :trollga:

i have never been to any of her tours :selena::laughga::cryga:

me neither but going to joanne in feb

Archived