Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

operation meet gaga at the o2 arena

laughinjack

Featured Posts

scallywally

Mmm you may be stuck. Youll never meet her in the O2 unless you pay for back stage. If you can afford to pay for a nice hotel to go for the chance to meet her which is slim and you may even book the wrong hotel! You are pushing it booking this late anyway, are you crazy?  Pay to go back stage or just enjoy the show!. Also theres no block 1 at the O2, check your tickets.  You seem a bit unprepared. Just go and have fun. Dont get lost.

MichaelSimpson7

Just to warn you, the hotel she usually stays at in London costs around £400 ($550) a night. And there is no guarantee she will be there, she has a show in Manchester 2 days later. The only guarantee to meet her is to buy a Backstage ticket. You can always try and wait near the artists entrance after the show but I don't even know where that is at the O2 or if it is accessible to the public. It was a very rare, one-off when I met her in 2010 and she stopped her tour bus outside Newcastle arena.

scallywally

She stays at the Lowry in Manchester (easier to meet her outside), The Langham in London. They are both expensive. What if you pay it and she switches?

In London youll need an executive room or above like jnr suite to access the club lounge. She also goes to the Artisan there. Itll be over £400 a night. 

laughinjack
On 1/4/2018 at 1:44 AM, MichaelSimpson7 said:

Just to warn you, the hotel she usually stays at in London costs around £400 ($550) a night. And there is no guarantee she will be there, she has a show in Manchester 2 days later. The only guarantee to meet her is to buy a Backstage ticket. You can always try and wait near the artists entrance after the show but I don't even know where that is at the O2 or if it is accessible to the public. It was a very rare, one-off when I met her in 2010 and she stopped her tour bus outside Newcastle arena.

oh I know what I'm in for and your very lucky I have a few friends that live in newcastle apparently she rarely tours there 

laughinjack
On 1/4/2018 at 5:10 PM, scallywally said:

She stays at the Lowry in Manchester (easier to meet her outside), The Langham in London. They are both expensive. What if you pay it and she switches?

In London youll need an executive room or above like jnr suite to access the club lounge. She also goes to the Artisan there. Itll be over £400 a night. 

oh it was more so I could have a place to stay I'll work something out thanks

laughinjack
On 12/30/2017 at 2:24 PM, djparky said:

I'm not sure when the WWE show was, but the O2 has changed quite a bit over the last couple of years, they are now obsessed by security and health and safety-  it's now comfortably the worst arena to visit in the UK

Good luck in trying though

a few months ago beileve it or not 

laughinjack
On 12/30/2017 at 10:22 PM, Cassidyfal said:

Hey, your in luck! I posted a thread on "How to Find Gaga on Tour" :triggered: Its everything you are looking for

oh thank you!! but I can't seem to find the thread could you plz link it

laughinjack
On 12/30/2017 at 11:52 PM, scallywally said:

Mmm you may be stuck. Youll never meet her in the O2 unless you pay for back stage. If you can afford to pay for a nice hotel to go for the chance to meet her which is slim and you may even book the wrong hotel! You are pushing it booking this late anyway, are you crazy?  Pay to go back stage or just enjoy the show!. Also theres no block 1 at the O2, check your tickets.  You seem a bit unprepared. Just go and have fun. Dont get lost.

thank you! I do know what i'm doing lol I just misworded by block1 I meant level 1

Laceface
On 30/12/2017 at 11:52 PM, Phaye Monster said:

Hotel wise, she’ll most likely be staying in the Ritz because it’s so prestigious and glitzy etc. (I’ve seen Kim K go in there a few times)

but try not to stalk her, I don’t think she’d be very comfortable with that:kara:

Doesn't she stay at the Langham every time? :oprah:

laughinjack
On 12/30/2017 at 11:52 PM, Phaye Monster said:

Hotel wise, she’ll most likely be staying in the Ritz because it’s so prestigious and glitzy etc. (I’ve seen Kim K go in there a few times)

but try not to stalk her, I don’t think she’d be very comfortable with that:kara:

I've been reading up on her previous uk visits and as far as I know she's never stayed there which is suprising since it's a go to for any celeb visiting london and don't worry I Know my morals lol I won't stalk her ha:staymad:

Cassidyfal
4 hours ago, laughinjack said:

oh thank you!! but I can't seem to find the thread could you plz link it

okay here 

laughinjack
3 hours ago, Cassidyfal said:

okay here the

the thread was really helpful no pressure but can you plz upload the video you said you filmed because it would help me to understand the situation a little better promise I won't cringe lol:trollga: 

Cassidyfal
5 hours ago, laughinjack said:

the thread was really helpful no pressure but can you plz upload the video you said you filmed because it would help me to understand the situation a little better promise I won't cringe lol:trollga: 

idk maybe, its sooo cringeyy

Archived