๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga's best album, the ultimate answer

bloody g

Featured Posts

bloody g

Hello my gayonsters and heteronsters. I'm here today to reveal Lady Gaga's best album, according to.. Me?

No.

According to you.

Yes. Nowย you might be thinking, oh but where is the poll? How can I vote for ARTPOP??? :cryga:ย 

There is no poll.

That's because that is NOT the right question. The right question is, what albums areย NOT your least favorites?

Let me recap the albums, just in case you forgot about them. In alphabetical order because I said so.

- ARTPOP: Clearly not. The amount of fans is just as big as its haters. Joannesters most disliked pieceย :interestinga:

- Born This Gay: It is commonly pointed out as her best one. Yet many people complain about the crazy amount of fillers it has...ย :icega:

- C2C: It's good but no one talks about it. Even Haroon hasn't heard it yetย :madge:ย Alsoย they're only coversย :madge::madge::madge:

- Joanne: It's actually the most solid to me. And many people agree... However... Many fans claim that they were disappointed. Damn RedOnesters!!ย :grr:

- The Fame: ... the cover is nice

- The Fame Monster: Yeah, everyone says it is one of her bests. And the amount of hits and bops it had still shooks me to the core. Funny enough, Joannsters won't come for this one before coming for ARTPOP. Tell me BTWsters, what if Bloody Godry ended in TFM instead?ย :classy:

ย 

If you ask me, personally my fave is ARTPOP, but I think the best one is Joanne. However, I can't deny the pop excellence TFM is. And you can't either.

TFM would most likely never be voted as her worst album. And that's why we don't need a weekly thread on which album is the best, because we have the answer.

I'd say discuss, but there is nothing to discuss. Also if mods could create a tag for "Fact" and pin it forever it would help.

ย 

PS: adding a gif bc tradition

Bm3fogX.gif

ย 

Summary: The Fame Monster wins stay pressed

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Ew not her worst

๊ด‘์•ผ๋กœ ๊ฑธ์–ด๊ฐ€ ์•Œ์•„ ๋„ค home ground

bloody g
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Ew not her worst

username sharing username opinionย 

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Felipe Brockveld

I can only assume that Joanne is the most personal album, I love it because it is raw. And its intense.

The Fame Monster is an icon. Cover, MVs, catchy songs, looks, photoshoots. It really is a gem.

androiduser

The Fame Monster -- the quality of the songs, the iconic hits, the cohesion, the lack of filler... just brilliant!

and i oop

The Fame Monster and Born This Way are the best.

I've hardly listened to Joanne and I'm even an obsessive crazy fan.

That J

It's an impossible question to answer. We are all used to comparing albums and rating them because an artist typically has a certain sound. So it becomes which collection of the same sound do you like best?ย 

The issue with the catalogue of Lady Gaga is how each album is so vastly different. ย The Fame and The Fame Monster are even different. Add in the chaotic tornado called Born This Way with the forever argued ARTPOP, deeply personal Joanne with the jazz crescendo of Cheek To Cheek....IMPOSSIBLE. ย 

All of her albums have something flawless about them. ย It just becomes a personal choice and even that is hard. I always claim ARTPOP...but then I remember Born This Way...And now Joanne is invading my mind and ajdhegekdhehwgekekrlf!!!!

Thank GOD there is an artist alive today that can do this with EACH new album. ย I don't need a favorite.

What's her best album? ย What's her worst album? There is no such thing. ย This boy is a monster. Period.ย 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Red Velvet
11 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Joanneโ€™s definitely isnโ€™t the bestย :awkney:

I will drag ya to hell.

OT: For me it is definitely Joanne. The aesthetic of the album just gave me the confidence to listen to it because since I know Gaga, she always experiments with other genres (ex. Paper Gangsta (hip hop), Teeth (cabaret), You and I (country) and Cake like Lady Gaga (rap).) If you don't know what experimentation is, you don't know what her discography is. Joanne is as Gaga's Original Doll and Ray of Light. I always have analyzed the album since its release and I love how she mixed Joanne and Stefani, the raw emotions, pain and confidence on the album. I will always love the personal album out of the fame-hunger, darkness, confident and experimental albums.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

PartySick

Umm I've listened to C2C more than I've listened to TFM :toofunny:

ARTPOP = Joanne > BTW > TF/M

I will ask Admin to make that fact tag so I can feature my post in this thread and pin it forever :gaycat:

๐Ÿ–ค

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived