💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Pushed Back to October 2018

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

The Warner Bros. movie marks Cooper's feature directorial debut.

Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born will hit theaters during awards season. 

Warner Bros. announced Wednesday it is moving the film from May 18, 2018 to Oct. 5, 2018, a prime corridor for more serious, adult-skewing fare. Insiders say the decision was made after executives saw a locked cut of the film, which Cooper directed and stars in with Lady Gaga.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bradley-cooper-lady-gagas-a-star-is-born-hit-theaters-2018-awards-season-all-1069812

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Warner Bros. movie marks Cooper's feature directorial debut.

Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born will hit theaters during awards season. 

asib-ct-00579rv2-h_2017.jpg

Warner Bros. announced Wednesday it is moving the film from May 18, 2018 to Oct. 5, 2018, a prime corridor for more serious, adult-skewing fare.
Insiders say the decision was made after executives saw a locked cut of the film, which Cooper directed and stars in with Lady Gaga.

Source

Tom Nook

That probably explains why we don’t have  a trailer already :oprah: at least it won’t have to compete with the summer blockbusters that begin in May

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I feel like October is a better release for it after all. Gives her time to drop LG6 before the movie, do a little promotion, then start movie promotion until December, start her residency, and then plan some tour dates for the LG6 tour between the residency 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

GypsyBabe

The past 24 hours in this fanbase be like

Water-slide-fail.gif

Spoiler

This is a good thing though, right?

⚯͛

pedrohemg

Now Oscar is a possibility. Releasing it in May would kill any chances of it being nominated. So I'm not sad, I'm actually happy. And the most important, the executives made this decision because they liked what they saw, so I'm really hyped.

Archived