💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms Vegas residency

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

I  just hope that its not going to be for long time like britney or jlo

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

Omg. It just hit me how the show will be in a theater and much more intimate than she typically is.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ModernEcstasy

Noooooo. 

This most likely means no new music next year :( 

Unless......these are the outer Space rumours that she’s talking about :giggle:

ryanripley

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS :giveup: 

omg maybe she'll perform DITD again :giveup: 

im SHAKING

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Saymyname432

Sorry, but I can't still staning for my fave, this is tragic, she doesn't need that. I'm not a fan anymore, bc i can't support this, but i still love her event thinking she is wrong.

andy232000

I dont understand why people hate vegas residencies so much? Bruno is doing one as well and no one is melting down about thats...besides, its a 50 show contract. Its not like she'll be kept at Vegas for 3 years. 

Also, think about the implications this has, its basically a new tour (new outfits, stage, visuals, props, maybe even new music if you are hopeful) 

Levine
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The only thing I’m hoping for is that it’s gonna be like Bruno Mar’s residency. Look it up. He doesnt spend all his time in Vegas he just returns like every other month to do 2 or 3 shows.

Wait Bruno has one too? One of the most successful artist has a vegas residency?

But little monsters told me Vegas resicendices are for declined artist and fads?

MaryJaneHolland

She's getting $100m for only 50 shows, that'd take her no longer than 3 months :unicorn:

Also, we're getting new performances, new looks and maybe even new music :unicorn:

It's a great way to work on an album without having to travel 24/7 and still being able to perform every day.

Archived