Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Applause Demo?????

Enzo

Featured Posts

germanotyabitch

Don't think so, the guy could've just edited the official release of Applause to make it fit the annotations he put in.

Otherwise it sounds exactly like Applause

𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝓎𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ✌

Chromatislaps
21 minutes ago, germanotyabitch said:

Don't think so, the guy could've just edited the official release of Applause to make it fit the annotations he put in.

Otherwise it sounds exactly like Applause

I remember the first leaked version of applause was slightly different from the single/album release...this is not it tho

EDIT:

Wait I found the version in my iTunes, it is the same as the one in the link posted in the OP....  In my memory it sounded differently.... Okay I can confirm the link in the OP is the one that was leaked

germanotyabitch
1 minute ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

I remember the first leaked version of applause was slightly different from the single/album release...this is not it tho

Agreed. But speaking of single leaks, remember when the first leak of PI came out? I was shOOk:wtfga:

𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝓎𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ✌

2 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

What version????????????''

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Chromatislaps
Just now, germanotyabitch said:

Agreed. But speaking of single leaks, remember when the first leak of PI came out? I was shOOk:wtfga:

this snippet of PI sounds so different from the final album version :giveup: 

btw Do you remember this slayage?

Chromatislaps
Just now, Enzo Escobar said:

What version????????????''

it was a version where the verses reverbs/delays where differently mixed, the Chorus was mixed differently as well..and the quality was less high compared to the final version

germanotyabitch
Just now, xoxoDerpanne said:

this snippet of PI sounds so different from the final album version :giveup: 

btw Do you remember this slayage?

Lmao yes. I remember vaguely hearing it and going "wow gaga u going somewhere new with ur voice okay"

𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝓎𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ✌

1 minute ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

it was a version where the verses reverbs/delays where differently mixed, the Chorus was mixed differently as well..and the quality was less high compared to the final version

Do you have it?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Chromatislaps
8 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

Do you have it?

Wait I found the version in my iTunes, it is the same as the one in the link posted in the OP.... :selena: In my memory it sounded differently.... Okay I can confirm the link in the OP is the one that was leaked :giveup: 

7 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

Wait I found the version in my iTunes, it is the same as the one in the link posted in the OP.... :selena: In my memory it sounded differently.... Okay I can confirm the link in the OP is the one that was leaked :giveup: 

But,it's a demo or what?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I got this version too. It was the one that was premiered on the radio (i don't recall which one) but i found it on tumblr minutes before. I always thought it was a radio mix rather than a demo, because it has different parts.

Chromatislaps
51 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

But,it's a demo or what?

I would say late stage demo or premaster demo....

Archived