💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

More confirmation Harvey Weinstein blacklisted Ashley Judd and Mira Sorvino

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

peter-jackson.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w

More confirmation by Bad Santa Terry Zigoff director  that Harvey Weinstein played a big part in derailing Mira Sorvino's career. He tweeted

'I was interested in casting Mira Sorvino in BAD SANTA, but every time I mentioned her over the phone to the Weinsteins, I’d hear a CLICK,' Zwigoff wrote.

'What type of person just hangs up on you like that?! I guess we all know what type of person now. I’m really sorry Mira.'

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/16/director-weinsteins-prevented-me-from-casting-mira-sorvino-in-bad-santa/

This time the news coming right after confirmation that Peter Jackson director of Lord of The Rings gave on Harvey smear campaign against Ashley and Mira.

Peter Jackson recently told New Zealand’s Stuff that Weinstein and his brother Bob are a pair of “second-rate Mafia bullies” who talked him out of casting the two actresses — who’ve both accused Harvey of sexual harassment — in the fantasy film series in the late 1990s.

“I recall Miramax telling us they were a nightmare to work with and we should avoid them at all costs. This was probably in 1998,” he said.

“At the time, we had no reason to question what these guys were telling us — but in hindsight, I realize that this was very likely the Miramax smear campaign in full swing.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/15/peter-jackson-confirms-weinstein-cost-mira-sorvino-lord-of-the-rings-role/

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

That’s soooooo ****ed up. Imagine being denied starring in Lord of the Rings (and anything else!) because some creepy old **** wanted to **** you and you said no.............. I’d sue him for ruining my career for sure. 

Makes me wonder who else’s career has suffered because of disgusting **** like this (I bet a lot of people)

ZephyrInTheSky

I remember her being in a lot of movies in the late 90s and then just kinda disappeared. :( Now i know.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, Dariemon said:

I remember her being in a lot of movies in the late 90s and then just kinda disappeared. :( Now i know.

Both of them were pretty big back in the 90's and they were great actresses. I always wondered too why they just disappeared. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived