Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is "My Only Wish(This Year) becoming a X-mas classic?

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever

It is gaining more and more streams every year and I hear it realy often in shoping malls and super markets. Today it gained 650k streams on Spotify and is at #175 on the global chart as of now: http://kworb.net/spotify/country/global_daily.html  And it is featured in every Spotify Christmas playlist this year(unlike previous years when it was featured in far les)

All Christmas classic songs took ~15+ years before becoming realy big(AIWFCIY for example) and I think MOW(TY) is finaly becoming a well known Christmas song and it deserves it, since it's one of the best Britney songs and still sounds fresh to this day.

It also charting at #20 on Denmarks singles chart and on #93 on Germany's and there are 2 more weekly charts to be announced before X-mas + it's almost certified Gold in the US, currently at 492k SPS.

I love this song! It sounds really fresh on the radio and I didn't realize it was released 17 years ago :cryga:

In Poland most of our radio stations are avoiding Britney but only when December comes  they play My Only Wish like 24/7. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Xmas Tree needs this recognition!!

Nah, All I want For Xmas Is U, is a classic!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I thought it was released 2 years ago and that it was an unreleased song :sweat: But yes it's doing better each year, BritBrit new princess of Christmas ?

Teal Ambition

It's a Christmas bop :lolly:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

brit4ever
22 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I thought it was released 2 years ago and that it was an unreleased song :sweat: But yes it's doing better each year, BritBrit new princess of Christmas ?

Still waiting for her to release a Christmas album. :giveup: 

brit4ever
37 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I love this song! It sounds really fresh on the radio and I didn't realize it was released 17 years ago :cryga:

In Poland most of our radio stations are avoiding Britney but only when December comes  they play My Only Wish like 24/7. 

My Only Wish is #49 on Poland Spotify chart as of now and it's climbing, slay Poland! :lolly: 

http://kworb.net/spotify/country/pl_daily.html

It is above JB's Misletoe and Brenda Lee's Rockin Around The Christmas Tree. :firega: 

brit4ever
17 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

It deserves to be recognised as a Christmas classic! It will keep growing i think. Watch out Mariah :lolly:

Mariah is shaking and it's reported to be hiding somewhere from the new Queen of Christmas, Britney was spotted asking, wtf a My Only Wish(This Year) is and Xtina came to rule the charts with her exclusive new X-Mas Oreo theme song "Have Yourselve a Sweet Litle Cookie", we are not readyforit.mp3 :lolly: 

homomo

I heard it for the first time ever on the radio two weeks ago. It's played non-stop, alongside with AIWFCIY, a Xtina Xmas song, and a Kelly Clarkson one.

Archived