Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOR: Gaga In Space 2018

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

How reliable is this site?

http://zenmoosecapitalllc.com/portfolio/zero-g-colony/

Zero G has a 5-year contract to create and hold annual 3-day festivals with a 20,000-capacity
crowd staged at the stunning Lord Foster designed Spaceport America in New Mexico – the
inaugural event will take place in March of 2018 and will be the first time ever that a
world class recording artist will perform in space in weightlessness – Lady Gaga will perform
in 2018
and Beyonce in 2019. Zero G and ZMC will also feature a number of unique collaborations
with hand-picked major recording artists, movie stars/directors and tech stars.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster

I swear if Gaga came to New Mexico pigs would fly. (aka Perez Hilton) She's ignored us for her entire career. I ain't bitter. :toofunny:

Find your freedom in the music

BLACKOUTbritney

Imagine her performing in space and then dropping a copy of the ASIB soundtrack when she re-enters the atmosphere to let us know its now available to purchase :diane:

LePetitGAGABLover

I live about 30 minutes from Spacesport America. That bitch better come here.:firega: Don't care for Beyonce though:nails:

Daenerys

After the last one crashed that she was supposed to go on, I’m sure she knows it’s too big a risk to take. I don’t expect it but who knows! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

justanothergay

Honestly she deserves it so much. She's always talked about the fusion of tech and art and what not :sis:

Too dangerous though she needs to stay safe please :gaycat:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Green Detox

Virgin Galactic turned me off after the crash, so I hope she would consider partnering with NASA for a performance:tony:

ZephyrInTheSky

When u finally get the money to see her live and shes off in space. I am not getting on a space ship to go see u gurl.

giphy.gif

But im kinda here for AlienGa though.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

lgaga1fan
16 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I swear if Gaga came to New Mexico pigs would fly. (aka Perez Hilton) She's ignored us for her entire career. I ain't bitter. :toofunny:

YOU RIGHT, NO ****ING LIES DETECTED SIS. GAGA DONE THE GOOD SIS NEW MEXICO GOOD WHEN SHE COULD SELL OUT LIKE 4 NIGHTS HERE IN A ROW EVEN WITH THE JOANNE WORLD TOUR

Jewels n Drugs

If she doesnt sing Venus then whats the point

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived