💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just saying hi

Emma

Featured Posts

Hi guys!  Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, because I'm totally not newsworthy, but I don't know where else this should go..

I'm not sure if you all know/remember me.  I'm Emma, also known as @emmac_94 from Twitter and Instagram.  I'm one of Gaga's friends and team members (we met at a show and have since formed a really really tight friendship), but I used to be a GagaDaily mod way back in the day.  I think of my fangirl days often because I would spend hours on this site, and admittedly I do lurk here from time to time even still because your comments/speculations make me laugh. :giggle:  If you see the : emma : emoji around here, that was chosen by me (years ago) as I'm in a wheelchair and I think it's super funny.  Please don't take offense!  I joke about myself all the time.  Health wise, I'm doing pretty okay, although pain has been hard, so we are trying to get a handle on that.  I'm still working hard on my therapies!  

I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello, and to let you know that Gaga loves you guys, the fans, so much.  Your dedication doesn't go unnoticed.  If you've been able to make it out to tour, I hope you're having a wonderful time at the shows!

Happy holidays everyone,

Emma :emma:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Emma! I was standing right behind you at the Detroit show, at the piano stage! It was nice to see you, glad that you are doing well. 

10 minutes ago, Emma said:

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum,

No, you're not. :hug: Welcome back, btw. :sara:

Spoiler

Any new music news you got there? :pray:

Spoiler

just kidding :poot:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

OMG I had a heart attack!! good to see you here!!:wub:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

Hi :emma: