Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Lady Gaga completes 40/59 Joanne World Tour shows

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Can you believe we have only 19 shows left? That means she needs to make arrangement for a DVD filming real soon otherwise it's gonna end :giveup:

I'm so proud of her, she's done 40 complete shows despite suffering from fibromyalgia.

Atlanta
Miami
Tampa
Houston
Austin
Dallas
Oklahoma City
Denver
Salt Lake City
Las Vegas

Total gross as of current: $75 million from 35 reported shows. (artRAVE had a $83 million gross from 79 reported shows)

lxdygxga

I still think she’s gonna extend it, but I don’t know what they’re waiting for to announce it.

It’s been a great tour for her and it seems logical to keep it going, if her health can take it. 

Bradley
Just now, jvckk said:

I still think she’s gonna extend it, but I don’t know what they’re waiting for to announce it.

It’s been a great tour for her and it seems logical to keep it going, if her health can take it. 

I doubt it would happen. A Star Is Born promotional tour is kicking in soon and she will release new music from the soundtrack.

lxdygxga
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I doubt it would happen. A Star Is Born promotional tour is kicking in soon and she will release new music from the soundtrack.

ASIB doesnt hit cinemas until May. Granted she would probably start the promo trail significantly earlier than May, but she has time to add another leg of shows in February and March if she wished.

Bradley
Just now, NIghtmareElm said:

Could this tour be more successful than BTWB?

It can't outgross the Born This Way Ball because there are too few dates but the average gross per night should be pretty high.

FRANK1991

if she doesn't come to Asia then I don't want her to extend it I want her to start writing and recording LG6 already I need new music :neyde:

if she comes to Asia please come to Taiwan :pray:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Bradley
1 minute ago, FRANK1991 said:

if she doesn't come to Asia then I don't want her to extend it I want her to start writing and recording LG6 already I need new music :neyde:

if she comes to Asia please come to Taiwan :pray:

Katy Perry is visiting Taiwan :stalkga:

Tan Fei

really hope she extends the tour :(           seems amazing the experience              http://beckyboricua.com/up-close-and-personal-with-lady-gaga-in-miami/#more-15315    

" I asked her what her favorite part of the show is; what parts she enjoys performing the most. She said when she performs John Wayne, Dancin’ in Circles and Born This Way.

Some of the other questions she was asked was if she preferred writing songs using her piano or the guitar. She said her piano since she is still perfectioning and getting used to the guitar. She was also asked how she does it to push everyone’s opinions of her out of her head; how she does it to not care what people think. She said that it’s still something she struggles with on a daily basis but she makes the decision to block those thoughts out of her head. She said sometimes she’ll catch herself thinking, “what will people say” or “what will they think of this”. She says that when that happens, she makes a decision to block that out of her head and remind herself it doesn’t matter what people say or think because she will continue to be herself, but said it was hard but not impossible to do. Many other fans just took the time one by one to thank her for helping them through her lyrics get through some rough times in their lives. They told her they loved her and that she was their hero and inspiration to continue in life and to be who they are. Someone also asked her if she had come up with the concept of the concert. She said she did and once the show was built, she had her whole band and dancers run the whole show by her while she watched with one of her dancers impersonating her. She said she did this because she wanted to see what we would see when we saw her concert. She said that once she saw it a few times, she would tweak a few things here and there until she got the whole show the exact way she wanted it to be and that is what we had seen that day"

SchwineLove
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:

duh, even Katy Perry is coming to Indonesia, where Gaga's possibility for coming is 0% after Jakarta fiasco

So proud of her. After seeing 5F2, the fact that she even stands up every morning is inspiring, let alone doing 40 shows around the world.

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

duh, even Katy Perry is coming to Indonesia, where Gaga's possibility for coming is 0% after Jakarta fiasco

56 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It’s Katy’s 3rd time to Jakarta since she is not that provocative :giggle: 

And they got scans of her passport too when she was there the first time lmao

Some immigration officer there stan her way too hard it seems

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HookerOnAChurch
1 hour ago, jvckk said:

ASIB doesnt hit cinemas until May. Granted she would probably start the promo trail significantly earlier than May, but she has time to add another leg of shows in February and March if she wished.

I agree. I think a lead single from A Star Is Born will be out soon (around end of January, beginning of February) and after that i think she's going to add more shows. 

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, jvckk said:

Why significantly? It's a movie. Most start heavy promo a few weeks before launch. 

Archived