💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

ASAP Ferg ft. Nicki Minaj - Plain Jane (Remix)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

And another one :D Nicki Minaj jumps in the official remix of ASAP Ferg's latest single "Plain Jane" 

p.s. I know that 99% of the comments will be something like "Nicki stop.. Blah Blah"... but honestly when will our fav?! :D Nicki is feeding her fans with new stuff every week or 2 for the whole 2017 and honestly the tracks are not disappointing :D I appreciate that, I'm a fan :classy:

JustHMLover
5 minutes ago, Ugly Boy said:

cool but WHERE THE **** IS THE ALBUM

I guess it's not happening this year :D hope it's not a "Digital Distortion" type of mess..

MaryJaneHolland

Oh, Nicki... 💀💀💀💀💀💀 Stop, just stop 💀💀💀💀💀

thatfoxyfeeling

How many collabs has she had this year? The only good collab was Swish Swish, shame it flopped.:rip: 

JustHMLover
3 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

How many collabs has she had this year? 

20 if I'm not missing some :D 

I love this song. I was bumpin it at a party tonight. Can’t wait to add this remix to the mix. 

ryanripley

i’d rather have a full body of solo work every 2 years than a bunch of features from gaga :emma: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JustHMLover
29 minutes ago, Epione said:

Is it written in her contract that she has to do every feature that her label asks her? :poot:

I think she is havin fun and at the same time stacking up :D 

18 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i’d rather have a full body of solo work every 2 years than a bunch of features from gaga :emma: 

Well I wouldn't mind to see/hear from her more often, so a bunch of collabs/features sound good to me. :nails:

Archived