💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Hung Up (Demo)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

I think it's clear that if they hadn't gotten the sample the production would have been different so yeah 

Sorry would have been the lead tho :reductive: 

I don't comment anymore unless it's shockingly interesting to me and guess what, I just did.

WOW. It's astounding, the fact this song is timeless and absolutely unique and yeah, I've never heard the demo. It wouldn't be the same without ABBA's genius craft. I mean, now you hear how it can easily be changed from a mediocre song to a marvellous pop song. As soon as it got the sample treatment it got better. The point? It's not about sampling, it's all about the music and the flow. Brought more soul that often I think is missed from today's music. Amen bitches for more great pop sounds.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

6 minutes ago, aphrodisio said:

As soon as it got the sample treatment it got better. The point? It's not about sampling, 

c7f.gif

Dreaming is free

8 hours ago, KooKoo said:

c7f.gif

The sample made it better but it's not about using samples in pop music. I made my point actually very clear... The hook ABBA made is insane.

I just state that obviously if this was an original hook by Madonna, it'd be amazing with or without the sample treatment. Using samples don't guarantee you a hit, but having a HUGE pop tune (aka Gimme! by ABBA) quite actually serves and *WOW*  it sounds amazing. Come on, the difference between the demo version and the final version is more about the music rather than the sample.

I'm a musician, I thought it'd make sense to most of you but clearly, it's easy to read enthusiastic posts with no added emotion. I was very excited to hear how refreshing the official version sounds compared to this one.

9 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

The sample made it better but it's not about using samples in pop music. I made my point actually very clear... The hook ABBA made is insane.

I just state that obviously if this was an original hook by Madonna, it'd be amazing with or without the sample treatment. Using samples don't guarantee you a hit, but having a HUGE pop tune (aka Gimme! by ABBA) quite actually serves and *WOW*  it sounds amazing. Come on, the difference between the demo version and the final version is more about the music rather than the sample.

I'm a musician, I thought it'd make sense to most of you but clearly, it's easy to read enthusiastic posts with no added emotion. I was very excited to hear how refreshing the official version sounds compared to this one.

I see where you are coming from but I disagree.  The sample made a complete difference and I think without it it wouldn't be the hit it is today.

Dreaming is free

3 hours ago, KooKoo said:

I see where you are coming from but I disagree.  The sample made a complete difference and I think without it it wouldn't be the hit it is today.

I mean, this is exactly what I said. Without the sample, the song wouldn't be the same, but it's more about the music of the sample that so fits the song rather than the usage of a sample in a pop song. I don't know why my point is so hard to explain. Anyway, the music of the sample is the emotion that was missing in the demo of hung up and that's what I was trying to say, if the producers did a similar piece of melody it could still be a hit but without using the sample

Archived