đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Revival' Is Eminem's Last Album

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
41 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

He used the word f****t like crazy, used gay as an insult in songs, had songs about abusing women, and made transphobic jokes (involving Gaga, by the way).

I can't imagine why any of you would want to support him, tbh...

he might've acted that way before, but he definitely has changed.

3 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

"He looks like a canary with a beak, why you think he bans transgenders from the military with a tweet"

Lyric from his new album

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan
9 hours ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

He used the word f****t like crazy, used gay as an insult in songs, had songs about abusing women, and made transphobic jokes (involving Gaga, by the way).

It's Hip Hop. No rules. Plus, he doesn't actually feel that way. No different than acting.

FlopSlurper

Lmao at people defending him. I'm waiting for y'all to forgive Donald Trump when he apologises and acts nice once it's time for the elections again

OT: Good

LordEnigma
9 hours ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Do you support Pink? Cause she collabs with him a lot

Edit: Or Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Elton John, etc etc.?

Scathach
12 hours ago, monketsharona said:

That's really sad to hear

Interscope is probably shook

They will spend more money on Gaga now :hor:

DiscoHeaven23
23 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Lmao at people defending him. I'm waiting for y'all to forgive Donald Trump when he apologises and acts nice once it's time for the elections again

wow. 

you can't even compare the two. 

Nazi racist vs. someone who uses bad words and has evolved as a person just like most of society (except trump and his base)

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

wow. 

you can't even compare the two. 

Nazi racist vs. someone who uses bad words and has evolved as a person just like most of society (except trump and his base)

He has been using homophobic language for wellover 12 years if not more and only stopped when he realised his career was going to be destroied  

also

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/470833/eminem-disses-lady-gaga-on-bad-meets-evil-track-a-kiss-listen

Him using (as usual) homophobic language to diss gaga? *pretends to be shocked* 

I don't really understand him. I feel like you can't really take song lyrics literally like that. But also if he is serious, and it's about not being successful enough....girl....get a grip. Make music for the joy of it. what a weird reason to quit. 

Eminem’s comments against gays were during a time in rap that it was wrong to be gay.

Hes changed. You can see it. I dont like him all to much or own any of his music, but hes clearly made amends.

BYE

TheJoanneJoker

Should I feel guilty that I've always and always will love his music although he is a jerk?

i'm sorry this is his last album....

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

What about the LGBT+ friendly people who collaborate with him (including Elton John)?

FlopSlurper
34 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What about the LGBT+ friendly people who collaborate with him (including Elton John)?

They could be blinded by their love to him

Even trump has gay and people of color that support him

LordEnigma
15 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

They could be blinded by their love to him

Even trump has gay and people of color that support him

So do you criticize Elton John, Beyonce, Pink (long time collaborator), Kendrick Lamar? All people who have collaborated with him.

FlopSlurper
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

So do you criticize Elton John, Beyonce, Pink (long time collaborator), Kendrick Lamar? All people who have collaborated with him.

I'm not a fan of any of them, so I don't care to form an opinion on them.

LordEnigma
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

I'm not a fan of any of them, so I don't care to form an opinion on them.

But you are a fan of Eminem because you formed an opinion on him?

Archived