Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

...Ready For It? (Remix) - Official Lyrics Video!

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, Epione said:

Did it flop?

Kinda. It peaked at #4 its first week, then it’s started plummeting down the charts :selena:

OT: I like both versions, but the album version is just so much better tbh. 

blackpink

Ugh why is she still insistent on making this happen, promote dancing with our hands tide queen 

1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

Hmm I don't like it as much as the original. I like music when it hits HARD. And now I feel like this remix is a "censored" version, a more "GP-friendly" version. To me, it's like remixing John Wayne into a The Cure-sounding song; you take away from its meaning. Maybe it's just me though.

I agree. But in The Cure's case the production makes sense.

1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

Hmm I don't like it as much as the original. I like music when it hits HARD. And now I feel like this remix is a "censored" version, a more "GP-friendly" version. To me, it's like remixing John Wayne into a The Cure-sounding song; you take away from its meaning. Maybe it's just me though.

The lyric video for this new version should look like this tbh

Lady-Gaga-The-Cure-video-RUBRIC.gif

:ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Poissonche
37 minutes ago, Quark said:

I agree. But in The Cure's case the production makes sense.

I know... The Cure sounding hard would be weird :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

HUSH NOW BABY DON'T YOU CRYYYYY

giphy.gif

StrawberryBlond

Don't know why she bothered. It sounds like one of Justin Beiber's recent songs, dull and lifeless. She really wants this song to take off but it just isn't, so, herein starts the desperation. I don't see her getting a hit with any other song from Reputation either. It's a shame that her best album is ironically the one that's struggling singles-wise.

It’s so interesting that Taylor’s album sold so much but can’t get a big single this era.  I love her, but girl what’s going on?

Archived