Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Jonas Akerlund again

Featured Posts

With the exception of "Judas" (which BoomKack ****ed up) I actually thought all the BTW videos were decently directed, especially "Born This Way" and "Marry the Night".

I agree with you. I don't think they were directed bad either, but I do think that her professionally-directed videos were directed BETTER. :)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLACKOUTbritney

• MelbHawker

• Rollercoaster

• kupo

Interlude

I think they're just hanging out and maybe discussing the next video.

I doubt filming won't take place for a while.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

jeremiah saint

If it's a continuation of telephone....

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE BEYONCE IN THE VIDEO

im here for this doubt it though there have been no rumors of gaga+beyonce doing anything together

beyonce is flawless tho so if shes in it im good

OH. MY. GOD. It's happening. The next era is actually happening. **passing the **** out**

Arturo

thats the rumor

:smh: Oh I thought it was confirmed. He obviously isn't then. Just rumors to derail his career :lala:

Riley

I don't want the first single to be the next video in the trilogy...

But I would love it if they worked together! Gaga needs to stop directing videos by herself... She does mostly everything anyways when working with directors, but at least they're there. And besides, Akerlund's work with gaga is FLAWLESS.

Thank God I thought he was the best director for GaGa, I personally think he understood her vision or was able to translate her artistry and vision into his work

Paper Planes

:excited2: Please tell me this next video will be the end of the Paparazzi/Telephone trilogy :excited2:

delete it fat