Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Exclusive info from the Haus on Gaga's costume!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

mister max

Gaga was gonna wear the green piece at VSFS? :air: omg I am glad she didnt and followed your advice for the rose dress

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

LaMaisonGaga
4 minutes ago, mister max said:

Gaga was gonna wear the green piece at VSFS? :air: omg I am glad she didnt and followed your advice for the rose dress

The fact that you remember this warms my heart

lamaisongaga.com

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, mister max said:

Thank goodness :air: the green one makes her look like she’s wearing a diaper :air: it looks like an outfit that a drag queen would wear and then would be dragged to filth :air: 

LaMaisonGaga
12 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Thanks for the details. They're great to know! How'd you manage to find them out, just curious?

I'm working with them!

lamaisongaga.com

2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I'm working with them!

Good for you! That's great. Were you the one that helped with the John Wayne video as well?

LaMaisonGaga
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Good for you! That's great. Were you the one that helped with the John Wayne video as well?

Yes! Thanks for remembering this! :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

Queen of wearing $2,400 Chanel bracelets in the same outfit where she wears $9.95 leggings

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

1 hour ago, gag said:

Queen of wearing $2,400 Chanel bracelets in the same outfit where she wears $9.95 leggings

Expensive yet thrifty :gaycat:

3 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Yes! Thanks for remembering this! :hug: 

You’re most welcome! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us

freebit
13 hours ago, mister max said:

This. The green satin corset is perfect for a cute sexy photoshoot and theme party, but might have read as cheap for a televised performance (even for something like the VSFS). Though, that said, the final look and accessories might have really elevated it for all I know. 

11 hours ago, gag said:

and $40 shoes! :bon:

It definitely would have blended in with the VSFS models, but I am eternally grateful for the rose dress.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived