💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Insidious: The Last Key - Whistle Trailer

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

The first horror movie of the new year. 

The creative minds behind the hit Insidious trilogy return for Insidious: The Last Key. In the supernatural thriller, which welcomes back franchise standout Lin Shaye as Dr. Elise Rainier, the brilliant parapsychologist faces her most fearsome and personal haunting yet: in her own family home.

The film is written by co-creator Leigh Whannell (Saw), who wrote the trilogy and directed Chapter 3; produced by Insidious regulars Jason Blum (The Purge series, Get Out), Oren Peli (Paranormal Activity) and co-creator James Wan (The Conjuring, Furious 7); and directed by series newcomer Adam Robitel (The Taking of Deborah Logan).

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I was a huge fan of the first one, one of the best horror films in the last ten years. The second one was simply alright. And aside from maybe one or two scenes, I found the third incredibly boring.

Lets see if this one can set the franchise back on the right track. 

(I’m over the prequel schtick. If they think Elise was just an awesome character, they shouldn’t have killed her off in the first one. Knowing she eventually dies kills any and all weight she has in these films). 

Damn that quick scene with the Darth Maul looking demon is really rubbing me the wrong way. It's so friggin creepy.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

pedrohemg
34 minutes ago, Doot said:

I was a huge fan of the first one, one of the best horror films in the last ten years. The second one was simply alright. And aside from maybe one or two scenes, I found the third incredibly boring.

Lets see if this one can set the franchise back on the right track. 

(I’m over the prequel schtick. If they think Elise was just an awesome character, they shouldn’t have killed her off in the first one. Knowing she eventually dies kills any and all weight she has in these films). 

I consider the first one the best horror movie EVER because it's simply different from all other movies out there, without cliches. You start watching it and immediately think it's just one more haunted house movie but then you have a great surprise.

22 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Damn that quick scene with the Darth Maul looking demon is really rubbing me the wrong way. It's so friggin creepy.

main-qimg-23c55d3cada539171e4fbe2b9422b4

TimisaMonster
54 minutes ago, Doot said:

main-qimg-23c55d3cada539171e4fbe2b9422b4

Lookin like some Indian Tandoori Chicken...a mess :smh:

Chickentandoori.jpg

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Chickentandoori.jpg

Now I’m hungry 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Now I’m hungry 

I want me some Chicken Tikka Masala....hold the burnt demon 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheRoof
53 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Chickentandoori.jpg

Bon Appetit Baby :bon:

KY5a1UF.gif

Archived