• Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew2512

Nokia Garage is ugly and outrubbishing herself every new song or video :madge:

Cardi slay and is ****ingg hot tho ❤

Andrew2512
8 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I love all the nicki hate :toofunny:

She is the queen and remains unbothered. No female rapper (presently) even reaches her star power.

Nokia is irrelevant and over. She dropped 3 solo songs that went back in her face like boomerangs and Drake and Wayne couldn't save her. All her features flopped too and shes's been postponing her flop new album for nearly 4 years now since her flop singles , child molester brother and ofc the new successful rap queen Cardi that took her throne. BYE.

blackpink
8 hours ago, Bebe said:

Of course Nicki wasn't in shot with Cardi. I usually think people are reaching when a female rapper gets on a track and everyone accuses them of sending shots, but there were rumors that Cardi and Nicki where both sending shots at each other in this song and I kinda believe it. Even when I first heard the song Nicki ends it like:

"If Quavo the QB, I'm Nick Lombardi
Pull up in the space coupe, I done linked with Marty
I can actually afford to get a pink Bugatti
"Hey yo Nick, didn't you just do a hit with Gotti?"
That too, but my niggas send hits like Gotti
It's a wrap, like the things on the head of a Saudi
Bitch, you my son, go and sit on the potty (rrrr)"

I heard it the first time like...

tenor.gif

She has spent her verse calling out some chick and talking about how they don't want beef, how she the queen and can kill anyone... Whatever, that's a normal Nicki verse, but to then end your verse with a number of "ardi" rhymes talking about how she can actually afford a Bugatti and reminding people that, while Cardi just had Bodak Yellow, she is still making hits while skirting around Cardi's name? That felt shady to me... That was before I heard the talk of subs from other people.

Then I started hearing some actual*alleged* tea though.

Hide contents

Originally this is a Quavo ft. Nicki Minaj track - in which Nicki had a verse where she allegedly calls out Cardi. Then it becomes Migos ft. Nicki Minaj. *The part about this originally being Quavo ft. Nicki then Migos ft. Nicki is confirmed by Nicki herself*

Obviously Cardi B is engaged to Offset, she heard the track and apparently goes off. She is signed to Atlantic and is their biggest star atm.... So Cardi throws a fuss and manages to block the release by Uzi ft. Nicki because Uzi is also Atlantic (they just released the MV, but if you follow close - Nicki had been hyping that for a while and then months had passed with NOTHING. Fans even tweeted at her and Nicki said it was Atlantic, it wasn't solved until AFTER motorsport dropped). It's also important to note that Atlantic, according to Lady Leshurr who they tried to sign (but she declined because she didn't want to diss Nicki), has been trying to find a chick who will compete with Nicki for years - Cardi is that chick for them.

Cardi ends up hopping on the track and her verse is a response to this first verse that Nicki wrote. DJ Akademiks (Co-host of Complex's Everyday Struggle along with Joe Budden) spills it here and a few days later Cardi comes out and admits that the first verse she heard from Nicki was NOT the verse that ended up on Motorsport just like Akademiks said (although she didn't say the first verse she heard featured Nicki name dropping her).

They need clearance from Nicki before they can release the song, this is from Nicki's mouth herself, but she ends up re-writing her verse and it's a response to Cardi. "Watch your man, then you should watch your mouth, bitches is pressed administer mouth to mouth" is Nicki like "I'm tight with Offset, I've even name-dropped him in songs + I was called up to be on this track before you so realise that. Don't be acting pressed and coming for me now because you don't want this - show respect".

So if you follow the song Cardi is doing her thing but also responding to an unreleased Nicki verse.

At first she is like:

"Ride the **** like a BMX
No ***** wanna be my ex (no)"
(which I only mention because then Nicki kinda responds to that line)

And then is like:

"I don't wanna hear I'm actin' different
Same lips that be talkin' 'bout me
Is the same lips that be ass kissin'
These hoes ain't what they say they are
And their *** stank, they catfishin'
Same hoes that was sendin' shots
They reachin' out like they back itchin'
Why would I hop in some beef (why?)
When I could just hop in a Porsche?"

Nicki congratulated her on Bodak Yellow and has been nice to her publicly (ass-kissing) but is apparently throwing shots.

Nicki comes back and responds to this like:

"Uh, yo, watch your man, then you should watch your mouth
Bitches is pressed, administer mouth to mouth
You see them stats, you know what I am about
I am the champ, I'm Iron Mike in a bout
Attention, I'ma need you to face front
You don't want smoke with me, this is a laced blunt
Rap's Jackie Chan, we ain't pullin' them fake stunts
My crown won't fit on your bum-ass lace fronts (uh)
You bitches catchin' a fade, shout out my ***** Lil Boosie
All of your friends'll be dead, you can get hit with that Uzi"

She's like no man wants to be your ex? You should watch your man - cause he was calling me up before he was calling you to be on the track and watch your damn mouth, you don't want to come for me. Then she is obviously talking about how her crown won't fit on Cardi's bum ass lace-fronts (which Cardi has just said "Let me wrap my weave up I'm the trap Selena") and is calling out that she is tight with her Atlantic label mates including shouting out that some mysterious 'bitch' is catching a fade like Lil Boosie and shouting out Lil Uzi who Cardi tried to block like "you could get hit with that Uzi". She also then goes in with bunch of "Ardi" rhymes including saying she could actually afford to buy these fancy cars (Cardi been talking about how she could hop in a Porsche, which rappers are often known to rent out for videos).

Anyways.... I wasn't surprised to see Cardi and Nicki didn't have any shots of them together. I think it's in both of their interests to play cute for now, but I don't think they are besties by any stretch.

Exactly what I thought. Something about this collaboration is off. 

BELINDA POP
10 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Meh - let me know when Brooke Candy actually has a career and I’ll be pressed.

....Let me know when the other one gets a Grammy or a number one hit 💁‍♀️💄💅🏼

LordEnigma
6 hours ago, BELINDA POP said:

Oh, cause Brooke Candy has both of those :toofunny: 

And Nicki’s impact is bigger than a number one single - there have been plenty of one hit wonders who have a number one under their belt but are irrelevant.

Tupac, Patti Smith, Janis Joplin, Guns N Roses, LED Zeppelin, Iggy Pop, Snoop Dog, and Björk are all respected in their genres yet they don’t have a Grammy. So that argument is useless.

LordEnigma
17 hours ago, BELINDA POP said:

??

GypsyBabe

I dont even generally listen to this genre but Nicki Minaj is always so freaking good that I have to give anything with her name attached a shot. She’s so talented. :excited2:

⚯͛

Archived