💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

L.A Fires: is it safe to go to the JWT on Dec 18?

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

We don't know how things will be by December 18. If anything, the air might be shitty but you should be fine. I admit I had the same initial concern (Im going to that show too) but they wouldn't let the concert or public transport continue if it was in danger from the fires. 

DiscoStyx
9 hours ago, viniferrett said:

no, go to the second barcelona date :selena:

What? :awkney:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

I’m sure you will be fine. Besides the arena is in Inglewood which is not the best neighborhood in LA but everyone said they were safe back in August.

EDIT: I wish I could see Gaga on consecutive shows but her schedule route wasn’t good on the East Coast.

hoeslay

The media sucks at understanding what LA is lol. The fires are more north end of LA/LA County and San Fernando Valley. Gaga's show is in Inglewood FAR AWAY (a good 40 miles or so) from any of the fires. You're beyond safe :)

DiscoStyx
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

The media sucks at understanding what LA is lol. The fires are more north end of LA/LA County and San Fernando Valley. Gaga's show is in Inglewood FAR AWAY (a good 40 miles or so) from any of the fires. You're beyond safe :)

Thank you.

Other people explained this to me previously in the thread and my concern now is more about my train from L.A to San Francisco since it'll go through Bob Hope Airport, to Ventura and Santa Barbara

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

scallywally

You are MILES away in Inglewood. The fires wont touch you there. Are you sure you want to stay there though? LA is pretty safe, Inglewood is not one of the safest parts, if you've got time, change your hotel if you havent been Ive never seen or been a part of a problem there but to be in LA if you haven been before, its pretty run down and not the prettiest part by far. I wouldn't walk about in a gaga outfit in Inglewood. Im sure youll be fine though, its close to the airport and cheap fast food joints. Just dont go expecting Beverly Hills. In not sure about your train route but I dont think it would take the coastal road. 

scallywally

If you are on Amtrak they seem to be running (well theres no not on the website and Bob Hope is open. Dont worry, youll have a great time. If you are freaking out, get a refund for it, the flights are really cheap. 

Archived