💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Its not easy for Gaga to have hits

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Lately I have seen many talking about how Gaga needs big hits next era or how she "sabotages" herself all the time. The reality is that is not easy for Gaga to have hits. You might say that me saying this sounds crazy considering the fact that at this point she has had many hits, but she is the exception and not the rule. And those hits never came all that easy. Gaga naturally gravitates towards the abstract, the weird, the different, and the artistic side of music. Meanwhile the GP gravitates towards the simple, generic, and trendy side of music. In other words, Gaga's musical experiments and her need to provide something new every era is constantly clashing with what is trendy with the GP.  When she released TF/TFM they said that her music was to dancy or electronic for radio. When she released Born This Way people said that she was too weird, gay, and pretentious. When she released ARTPOP people said that she was to artsy and crazy. When she released Joanne people said that she was too country and too simple. The point is that she is not afraid to "flop" and take risks. She always follows her own direction and hopes that the fans and the GP are on board. But her era's are never specifically designed to be successful and trendy. At the end of the day, the main reason why is not easy for Gaga to have hits is because by simply being Gaga, she is already out of tune of what is trendy at any given time. 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She can't help it if the GP likes garbage

DQZtVcgU8AAVzki.jpg:large

Also did you just quote yourself

Preach :selena: 

FATCAT

She could have hits if she wanted them, but when the NFL gives you the superbowl, your tour completely sells out, and your latest body of work is nominated for 2 grammys, who needs hits? She's got it all.

Purr more, hiss less.

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

She could have hits if she wanted them, but when the NFL gives you the superbowl, your tour completely sells out, and your latest body of work is nominated for 2 grammys, who needs hits? She's got it all.

Except a cat

hausofbrice
11 minutes ago, Quark said:

Gaga naturally gravitates towards the abstract, the weird, the different, and the artistic side of music.

yeah sometimes the GP just isn't here for something unique so it definitely makes it harder for her to get a hit.

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

The point is that she is not afraid to "flop" and take risks.

and i think that's the reason me (and probably a lot of other people) look up to her!

she won't change because she wants to fit in!

10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She can't help it if the GP likes garbage

:reductive: spill the tea

8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

yeah i think as long as she's happy with who she is than we're all good. 

xoxo, brice ♡

ryanripley

i mean the cure could have easily been a hit, it’s still being played on the radio but it didn’t even get a MV :/ 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SMILE2NE1

She could easily have a hit if she followed the trends, but our gurl don't do that (most of the time)

hausofbrice
2 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

She could easily have a hit if she followed the trends, but our gurl don't do that (most of the time)

i feel like the Cure was considered trendy

it's just that she neglected to promote it until 6 months after its release :emma: 

xoxo, brice ♡

SMILE2NE1
5 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

i feel like the Cure was considered trendy

it's just that she neglected to promote it until 6 months after its release :emma: 

Yes, The Cure was quite trendy!

TimisaMonster

It is....she just refuses to promote and choose single worthy songs and release videos...

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Trepadation

If dope charted #8 and tihty charted #1 on the dance chart then.....:gaysia:

I mean we already knew that @OP, not to be rude or anything but yeah it's been true. Like as followers of her career and everything, of course we'd like for her to have hits and stuff, to extend her work and so on. What I want to know is, who're u really arguing with? :oprah:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived