💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tara Savelo is back online

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I loved looking at them being silly friends on social media but it came to a point where for some reason I started seeing Tara as a bad influence for Gaga... idk

anyway, I'm happy she's fine 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I seeing so many people wanting her to do Gaga's makeup when she was the one who did all the messy makeup during BTW era? :wtf: Sarah is on POINT at the moment. 

57 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why am I seeing so many people wanting her to do Gaga's makeup when she was the one who did all the messy makeup during BTW era? :wtf: Sarah is on POINT at the moment. 

Messy? :tony:

Sarah is flawless, but I live for BTW looks.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

LeJudas

Where did she go? Was it a fight with Gaga? Does Gaga know her? Does Tara know Gaga?

Is Gaga still a hot Italian? (Yes)

1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

Where did she go? Was it a fight with Gaga? Does Gaga know her? Does Tara know Gaga?

Is Gaga still a hot Italian? (Yes)

Is Tara a hunty?

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

AlexanderMagno

Her make-up work was very messy and she was definitely a bad influence on Gaga. And she acted like she was as popular as Gaga. I'm happy for her as long as she's not working for Gaga anymore.

Rhiannon74

I still don't understand why she decided to follow me on Twitter from all people. I am barely active now cause of school, sadly. I'll never forget the day she followed me. I was really insecure back then and cared far too much what others think of me.... Let's not forget the social anxiety... I felt like: OMG if Tara noticed me on Twitter and obviously liked something about my account to follow me, then there's hope for me... :toofunny: Welcome back Tara :unicorn:

fist-pump.gif

JazzGa
On 12/7/2017 at 11:28 PM, warholagaga said:

Everytime I remember Tara this video comes to my mind 

New single coming this friday "Deedle Lee Dee Dee Dee" feat. Tara Savelo

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Why are people shading her makeup so much? 2012-2013Ga was relentless in the wig snatching specially with them thick eyebrows :toofunny:

Helxig
On 12/8/2017 at 5:28 PM, warholagaga said:

Everytime I remember Tara this video comes to my mind 

Omg I opened this thread specifically to request the video of them getting tattoos while high out of their brains  :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived