Fergie drunk crashes a fundraisser party to promote her album

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

This was literally PAINFUL to watch omg :air:

It's like she had a mini meltdown on that stage!?

Hellspont

This is so ****ing depressing. She was my #1 back then,  I met herrrrr. What tf are you doing Fergie??? 

Robo Ga

Ok I understand it's funny and sh*t but why are there not more comments on this thread about how this could be really a downward spiral for her?? Like a real meltdown?

The album flopped hard compared to everything she has released before, and she is just announced to be getting a divorce... also, not to mention she has had huge issues with drugs and alcohol in the past, and public intoxication 

Sorry this just makes me so worried about her bc I used to stan her & BEP

🤖⚡️

12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

does anyone have the video? :selena: 

It’s literally gone from all the articles I googled, I guess the only copy was from that Twitter account and her team threatened them :toofunny:

brit4ever
Just now, MadonnasSis said:

It’s literally gone from all the articles I googled, I guess the only copy was from that Twitter account and her team threatened them :toofunny:

****, I was here for that mess :toofunny: 

6 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

****, I was here for that mess :toofunny: 

Well, here’s her on the red carpet, you can kinda tell the whole time but at :55 :derpga:

brit4ever
3 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Well, here’s her on the red carpet, you can kinda tell the whole time but at :55 :derpga:

Now that I know she was drunk, she realy looks like she is, I mean the way she poses in the beginning...... :awkney:  :toofunny: 

Archived