💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fergie drunk crashes a fundraisser party to promote her album

Monsterious

Featured Posts

35 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

this reminds me so much of when mariah did that "you need to be clapping" drunk speech lol

Receipt pls! :laughga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

This is exactly the kind of thing I would do, lmao.  Relatable queen, #NotBothered 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

get ready to kii

I'll be honest I didn't expect to laugh as much as I did :sharon: !! ! I sound like that when I haven't had enough sleep, it was a good kii :madge::laughga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

NewUsername

oh noes fergie what is you doing.

I also don't get why A little work is flopping, it's a great song and has an amazing vid.

RAMROD

There time and place for everything, Fergie :smh:

I guess it really breaks her that this album isn't as successful as she wished for. Especially since she funded majority of this album by herself, yes?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

joanoflark

I cringed so hard I sharted my pants. Now I have to go clean up my Tom Ford panties. Love you Fergz :neyde:

GPSSIGNALLOST

I AM DYING, I LITERALLY CAN'T ANYMORE. :toofunny:

I've just watched the video with low volume and had to hold my hysterical laughter back like a fart but I EXPLODED. AT WORK. MY COLLEAGUES THINK I'M CRAZY. :giggle:

And after reading all your nasty ass comments I WAS BLOWN. I AM DONE. :laughga:
I can never come back to work without being looked at like a maniac with my insane laugh. :ladyhaha:

omfg.:toofunny:

You bitches really saved my day. :hor:

Archived