Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bradley Cooper Talks Singing with Stefani Germanotta in A Star Is Born

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

isib2.jpg?w=2000&w=800&q=85

The accomplished pop star — who has won six Grammy Awards and is nominated for two more at the 2018 ceremony — insisted on filming all the original music live on camera for a more raw, authentic performance.

Perhaps surprisingly, this proposition didn’t give Cooper pause — because his onscreen counterpart “made me feel comfortable,” he told Entertainment Weekly. “I never had to deal with the reality of asking myself, ‘Are you nuts, putting yourself on stage with Lady Gaga?’”

Cooper and Germanotta filmed the movie throughout the spring and summer, capturing live footage onstage at various music festivals, including Glastonbury and Coachella. The singer revealed that production wrapped in June.

For much more on A Star Is Born, pick up this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Already a shot from the movie, huh? :gaycat: Ready for the trailer to debut at JWT. 

At JWT? :sweat:

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

At JWT? :sweat:

Yeah the way 5F2's teaser was debuted there. I know that this movie isn't about Gaga, but it'd be nice if they started promoting it to the attendees.

Archived