Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga: "I had no idea (MR) would be nominated for a Grammy"

Bradley

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, poptrA said:

3d5.gif

I remember hearing Million Reasons during the first dive bar and this was literally my reaction hearing it for the first time. I was so afraid Gaga was going country for real, but I'm glad I was mistaken. Million Reasons is one of my favorite songs of all time and it deserves success!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally

Of course she would've known it would be up for submission or she wouldtve promoted it so many times (but it was great for fans). She mustve said that tongue in cheek. Wasn't everyone expecting it to be nominated??

She would've been told in business meetings surely? It doesn't take away from the accomplishment. 

janetjackson
11 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Ayo would've flopped and the album era would've sided before the Super Bowl  arrived. 

I actually do believe AYO would have made for a better lead single than PI, but I guess we'll never really know.

58 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Oh is that why she asked Hilary Lindsey and Mark Ronson to help write it?

So? That’s not a guarantee a song would be nominated just because they co-wrote it. 

On 06/12/2017 at 10:42 AM, PiNK said:

I remember when she first released the track listing, it was the song I assumed would be filler, and everyone would gloss over it. Now it’s Grammy nominated and nearly double platinum :selena:

Same, I didn't like the title, I thought the song would be a mess

RochestrMonstr

Gaga isn't the only one. Remember when all the Little Psychics, with their crystal balls, said "Million Reasons will not be nominated for a grammy"?

Apparently a lot of people are wrong about that.  

LordEnigma
On 12/6/2017 at 3:04 AM, FATCAT said:

I think she's happy it got a nomination, but if it wins? She's gonna be doing country-western for the rest of her life :rip:

With that logic she would be doing dance-pop forever but that obviously didn’t happen :ladyhaha:

On 12/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, FATCAT said:

I think she's happy it got a nomination, but if it wins? She's gonna be doing country-western for the rest of her life :rip:

Let us hope not! :pray:

On 12/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, FATCAT said:

TFM won grammys sweaty and look at us now :selena:

On 12/6/2017 at 5:04 PM, FATCAT said:

MR is a song > All her pop hits combined, lyrically. It just wasn't produced as much as her pop hits, which is what the general audience loved. If u like those, you could get those musics from Witness or Prism.

Archived