performance

Lady Gaga: "I had no idea (MR) would be nominated for a Grammy"

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Mirages said:

:golfclap: honestly I wish her label would have put it out as the lead single, I love PI but MR is so cute personal and raw the whole era would have gone differently and Gagz would be happy that a song so dear to her heart won everyone over, she had so much hype behind her when PI was announced

Pop mainstream singers dont release ballads as first singles.

Eddie A Michael

Why wouldn't she know? Her record company must have submitted that song for nomination, and being someone in control with her career, I would've thought they consulted her. Anyway, I hope she wins. Or Kelly. 

Mirages
Just now, Jaume said:

When has Gaga done anything by the book? She's always trying to do things differently, there was a chance....

I'm the bitch that's fragile

2 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Say that to Adele. :selena:

Don't tell me she isn't a pop singer. Just a rather unconventional one :gaycat:

I mean, an uptempo song gets more attention, more promo, it can be played in clubs for ie while ballads cant. I guess it is a commercial strategy.

Just now, JR Gg said:

Say that to Adele. :selena:

Don't tell me she isn't a pop singer. Just a rather unconventional one :gaycat:

Adele is all about to ballads.  From Gaga you expect another thing.

Adele is way way way overrated anyway. Hope her career is over by 2020.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

That's true. They even said in a BTS video that they wanted A-YO to have that Uptown Funk vibe.

Yup....apparenrly took 3+ months to come up with MANiCURE (Country Road Version) and it didn't even become a single :smh:

OT: Her team made submissions to the Grammys so why is she surprised MR was nominated? 

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

untitled
30 minutes ago, Eddie A Michael said:

Why wouldn't she know? Her record company must have submitted that song for nomination, and being someone in control with her career, I would've thought they consulted her. Anyway, I hope she wins. Or Kelly. 

10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yup....apparenrly took 3+ months to come up with MANiCURE (Country Road Version) and it didn't even become a single :smh:

OT: Her team made submissions to the Grammys so why is she surprised MR was nominated? 

:smh:

"When I stood on my front porch, and I wrote this song, I had no idea this would be nominated for a Grammy. " 

Learn to read/listen :smh: 

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

GaGaAst
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

queen of GRAMMIES not knowing she'll be nominated for a grammy

Corrected 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

I remember when she first released the track listing, it was the song I assumed would be filler, and everyone would gloss over it. Now it’s Grammy nominated and nearly double platinum :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

CurlyBeauty
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I think she's happy it got a nomination, but if it wins? She's gonna be doing country-western for the rest of her life :rip:

3d5.gif

epione free

Bradley
12 minutes ago, PiNK said:

I remember when she first released the track listing, it was the song I assumed would be filler, and everyone would gloss over it. Now it’s Grammy nominated and nearly double platinum :selena:

Me too.

I was like "Million Reasons" what a mediocre title.

How wrong I was.

Sneaky Oliver

I think Million Reasons is now a Gaga classic! And it was supposed to be just a promo single just like TEOG! (And DWUW)! They are sisters now :excited2:

I wonder how the era was going to be if AYO was the main single instead :laughga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Born To Slay
17 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think Million Reasons is now a Gaga classic! And it was supposed to be just a promo single just like TEOG! (And DWUW)! They are sisters now :excited2:

I wonder how the era was going to be if AYO was the main single instead :laughga: 

Ayo would've flopped and the album era would've sided before the Super Bowl  arrived. 

Archived