💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tara & Gaga

LMMikayla

Featured Posts

HELP!!! I've been looking for a video of Gaga on stage at the BTWB (I think) where she talks to Tara who is speaking to her in her in-ear. This video existed, right? Am I crazy? I've been looking for it for hours, help!!!! :saladga: I've been looking for literally five hours....S.O.S.

1 minute ago, Nicole said:

Yeah I recall the video you're talking about. Have no idea when/where it was though haha. 

I remember it so vividly but I simply can't find it for the life of me.... 

Just now, pink sushi said:

I thought this would be a thread speculating on how they were obviously secret lovers. 

I mean we could make it that too because they obviously were :excited2:

7 minutes ago, LMMikayla said:

I remember it so vividly but I simply can't find it for the life of me.... 

it was at the piano part i think or when shes sitting on the stage looking at presentw

Just now, Nicole said:

it was at the piano part i think or when shes sitting on the stage looking at presentw

Yes!!! I remember it as she was at the piano!!!

18 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

omg hey sis its @gagasgrande from twitter and **** i wanna see the video too now HBFKSJNSKJN

Omg hey babe!!! I've been searching for it for hours.... I feel like I'm going crazy :saladga:

6 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

What was she supposed to have said?

I think Tara said something to Gaga through her ear piece while Gaga was on stage and Gaga responded and told the crowd what was being said by Tara. Awful explanation, I'm sorry, but I can't remember exactly what was said!  :selena: I just know that they were joking around!

VOLANTIS

Tara and Gaga

Tara and DJWS

We had all the ships sailing during 2012-2013 :selena: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Stewful2929
4 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I thought this would be a thread speculating on how they were obviously secret lovers. 

Lmao me too. It is sad tho to think she most likely will never date a girl but will marrry old man. Her and Tara would have been :wub:

Archived