Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hospitality Package Exclusive Item?

whore

Featured Posts

This question was probably asked before but I’ve been on GagaDaily for over a year and haven’t seen this answered yet :madge: Does anyone know what the hospitality package exclusive merchandise item is? There are no hints other than it’s exclusive to the package holders, so I’m curious as to what it looks like :lolly: It better not be ugly :neyde: My show is in less than a week and I’m more than hyped :icega:

SiliconeMonster

I'm pretty sure it's the clear Joanne backpack and a VIP USB lanyard and maybe a Joanne guitar pick. I found it kinda stupid that the 'exclusive' package merchandise was literally identical for CTM, Hospitality and Ultimate VIP. Not so exclusive lmao

Find your freedom in the music

The merch in the packages are all the same.

Clear Joanne backpack, the lanyard lightning/USB cord and the guitar pick. 

6 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I'm pretty sure it's the clear Joanne backpack and a VIP USB lanyard and maybe a Joanne guitar pick. I found it kinda stupid that the 'exclusive' package merchandise was literally identical for CTM, Hospitality and Ultimate VIP. Not so exclusive lmao

Oh I found a photo, it’s actually not ugly! :bon: Thank you! I’ll need a backpack after all of the merch I plan on buying so I’m glad it’s handy :gaycat:

SiliconeMonster
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Oh I found a photo, it’s actually not ugly! :bon: Thank you! I’ll need a backpack after all of the merch I plan on buying so I’m glad it’s handy :gaycat:

The backpack was incredibly helpful. So I totally second you on that! :hor:

Find your freedom in the music

ChicaSkas

The most exclusive thing is the gauranteed 15 whole seconds of facetime with Gaga :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

The most exclusive thing is the gauranteed 15 whole seconds of facetime with Gaga :D

No unfortunately I didn’t spend that much money but I’ll still be breathing the same air as her so that’s always a plus :air: 

ChicaSkas
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

No unfortunately I didn’t spend that much money but I’ll still be breathing the same air as her so that’s always a plus :air: 

Still eating Ramen over here. STILL.

Never paid that much for a ticket in my life. Literally 2 months + worth of pay

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Still eating Ramen over here. STILL.

Never paid that much for a ticket in my life. Literally 2 months + worth of pay

What I plan on spending on merchandise alone is three weeks pay for me :toofunny: I’m on minimum wage though so what did I expect :emma:

Archived