💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

What's Your Spotify "My 2017 Wrapped"?

YourCureness

Featured Posts

I’m fairly certain this isn’t accurate. Mine has songs I’ve listened to maybe three times in my top ten and songs that I listen to everyday no where to be found. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourCureness

I would like to just say that thank god the very first thread I created in GGD is not a flop. :bon:

Anyway, back to posting your spotify stats bitches

YourCureness
20 minutes ago, Doot said:

I’m fairly certain this isn’t accurate. Mine has songs I’ve listened to maybe three times in my top ten and songs that I listen to everyday no where to be found. 

Im pretty sure I power streamed Sorry Not Sorry but tis not included in my Top 100 :poot:

22 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

Im pretty sure I power streamed Sorry Not Sorry but tis not included in my Top 100 :poot:

I rest my case :tony:

YourCureness
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

I rest my case :tony:

and Your Song by Rita Ora. Not included in my Top 1000. But Beyonce's Single Ladies and If I were a Boy is included. I listened to these songs once or twice maybe. What is this Bey, payola?

5 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

and Your Song by Rita Ora. Not included in my Top 1000. But Beyonce's Single Ladies and If I were a Boy is included. I listened to these songs once or twice maybe. What is this Bey, payola?

Yeah, this whole thing was crap.

pink sushi

This is FAKE NEWS™ :grr: 

I says my top artist is P!nk and I've only listened to a couple of the songs on her new album since like October. Imagine Dragons is also on the list. WHAT :air:  I only stream like 3-4 songs off their album occasionally. 

And Sia was NOT on my list. :rip: Yet I've got like 20+ of her songs on my Spotify and constantly stream them. 

Archived