💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez responds to rape allegations

Noah

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Things like these should be settled in court, not by vigilantes on social media. Naming people publicly is dangerous, because the casual reader never know the whole story. We read something, react and judge immediatly. 

Imagine for a second that it happened to you.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand Martinez. that being said, half of Heller's letter is making sure people don't see her as bitter for being less successful and half of it is making sure claiming consent can be easily dismissed. read it again. extremely transparent.

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I do get the feeling though that there's a lot more to this story than we are being told. I get the feeling they were in some kind of relationship. Timothy said in her statement that Melanie took her in, and that she loved her. But at the same time, she was high and had a boyfriend at the time. Timothy said that she said every no possible, but Melanie says that she didn't hear no once, so what's the truth? Maybe Timothy acted like she was into it without explicitly saying yes or no, later regretted it and felt sick at her decisions, and her friends upon hearing the story convinced her it was assault. Maybe Melanie knew very well that Timothy didn't want it, got her high, and took advantage of her. Maybe they've both twisted their memories of the night to favour their own sides of the story. Whatever it is, It's terrible news to hear and I think we'll never know the truth :smh:  But given my own experiences, I don't want to outright believe either side.

If Melanie did do these things, it's unforgiveable. And if she didn't then her career will be tarnished either way. I hope these girls can sort it out somehow in private and come to a positive resolution out of the public eye.

either way, melanie's career is over at this point.

chaeri pls

derpmonster
Just now, Helxig said:

You are right about all of those points. I almost always believe victims immediately. And the fact is, Timothy obviously feels victimised, whether Melanie saw herself as a predator at the time or not, and her feelings are valid.

Yes, but it's not just feelings. The law (at least in California) is about affirmative consent. So from what Melanie has said so far, this may be a crime. You can commit a crime without thinking you are.

2 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Things like these should be settled in court, not by vigilantes on social media. Naming people publicly is dangerous, because the casual reader never know the whole story. We read something, react and judge immediatly. 

True, yes, but in many cases, it's past the Statute of Limitations. Because the people only recently felt empowered enough to talk. In this case, if she decides to get to court, yeah, that's probably a good idea. But based on Melanie's statement, it does appear to be a lack of consent.

I can't judge if it's a crime (like a court can) but it definitely is very bad judgment.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, JDi said:

I can't stand Martinez. that being said, half of Heller's letter is making sure people don't see her as bitter for being less successful and half of it is making sure claiming consent can be easily dismissed. read it again. extremely transparent.

What's the point of all of this? How do those things that are part of the letter affect the actual claim?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TimisaMonster

Wow....she just destroyed her career over night 

:duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Solitaiire
12 minutes ago, JDi said:

um, hello? there’s a reason a large part of the letter is that. Because Melanie is a public figure and no matter what she’s gonna have people backing her up.

Just now, derpmonster said:

What's the point of all of this? How do those things that are part of the letter affect the actual claim?

it's carefully planned. it's not about sharing. it's about achieving. it's obvious revenge. 

stop defending the supposed victim every single time. we know nothing. you're not serving "progress". you're serving the normalization of alternative wrongful tendencies that already require less effort than getting away with sexual assault.

from what we know, Heller looks suspicious and Martinez looks honest because if she wanted us to trust her, she would've worded her response better. 

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

true but i feel like this story would work it’s way into the news anyway, no matter how hard they try to keep it behind the scenes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
Just now, JDi said:

it's carefully planned. it's not about sharing. it's about achieving. it's obvious revenge. 

stop defending the supposed victim every single time. we know nothing. you're not serving "progress". you're serving the normalization of alternative wrongful tendencies that already require less effort than getting away with sexual assault.

from what we know, Heller looks suspicious and Martinez looks honest because if she wanted us to trust her, she would've worded her response better. 

we know that the story is true and that she is a victim so :emma: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

4 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

um, hello? there’s a reason a large part of the letter is that. Because Melanie is a public figure and no matter what she’s gonna have people backing her up.

um, hello? she said that at the time she wrote it, she wasn't ready to expose Martinez.

Solitaiire
1 minute ago, JDi said:

are you actually serious? I’m-

Just now, ryanripley said:

we know that the story is true and that she is a victim so :emma: 

oh so you were the fly on the wall. sorry. fly to the door now. it's the FBI.

Solitaiire
Just now, JDi said:

um, hello? she said that at the time she wrote it, she wasn't ready to expose Martinez.

what does that have to do with it? LMAOO melanie herself confirmed it and youre still defending her? BYEEE LMAO

thank you for contributing to r*pe culture

Archived