💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Bloody
Just now, brandneweyes said:

timothy isn't a random person, they used to be friends.

do you think that I wouldn't know that before typing my answer? 

She's random to me, not Malanie

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Honestly....imagine MJ fans when he was accused of molesting kids, Chris Brown fans when he beat up Rihanna, etc...

There are things we NEVER know about a person...really but for anything like this to happen to Gaga would crush me to the core 

It's absolutely saddening. These people are our heroes. I just can't imagine it 

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Honestly....imagine MJ fans when he was accused of molesting kids, Chris Brown fans when he beat up Rihanna, etc...

There are things we NEVER know about a person...really but for anything like this to happen to Gaga would crush me to the core 

JUST IMAGINE IF THIS HAPPENED WITH GAGA. OML GGD WOULD SHUT DOWN!

signing out

Reality
11 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

I am here for the online drama that will happen whether it's fake or real. I really don't care about the situation since it's not even a real rape situation.She/he was literally just convinced.If the person wanted it would have stopped easily.If you literally don't have the guts to not let someone **** you (and if it's violent I understand this,but here it was just stupid),you are gonna go through A LOT in your life. Not that this makes Melanie's alleged attitude better,it's just not something that I care about.

This is abhorrent and vile on all levels. "It's not even a real rape situation," "If the person wanted it would have stopped easily," "If you literally don't have the guts to not let someone **** you, you are gonna go through A LOT in your life," are you serious?

Did you even read the post? She told her to stop for two nights, but she was just in so much shock that she couldn't get up and off of her. It's this type of disgusting attitude that makes people not come out in the first place. Have some ****ing empathy. This isn't funny, it's not a game. If this is true, it's absolutely awful and Melanie needs to be dealt with accordingly.

🖤👹

doppelganger
1 minute ago, Logan said:

It's interesting to say the least to observe the contrast in public response between female and male accusers comparatively. 

You mean the accused? 

Anyway you look at it, it’s double standards. Whether the accused is male or female, and whether the accused is an unknown person or a known actor,  they should be treated the same way. 

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

yes, let's not throw stones already

I mean this is horrible if it's true but why would I believe some random person on twitter? So many people are crazy out there, god knows what they'll say to get some exposure and fame. Anything is possible.

It's kinda hard right now cuz all these allegations are coming up...the victims are NOW likely to be received as credible and the accusers life ruined over night...

I try to be unbiased and look at each accuser and victim with an open mind to FACTS...its just the initial shock of you wanting to believe the alleged victim and drag the accuser. I have to remember to be reasonable and not everything is as it seems....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

KleinGa
Just now, BabyMonster said:

I swear I would sink into depression. I would not be able to handle it. 

Saint Hollywood

Don't you dare ever say such a thing again :neyde:

And I started stanning Melanie TODAY after listening to Cry Baby and watching her music videos :wacko: But could be lies...

KleinGa

One good thing to come from all of this is that whether these allegations are true or not, they will start to deter future abusers from such actions because they know that the consequences have increased. 

Im so very happy about that. 

Daenerys

The hard truth that it’s not only men in the industry... I’m absolutely disgusted and am trying soooo hard to not throw stones until more info is out but this is utterly revolting. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Danny Milk

Bookmarked u just in case

I guess it doesn't really matter

BBhomemaker

Waw It's always hard to believe someone at 100% look what happened to Michael Jackson, as a public we can't really know the truth, we just can decided who we believe.

But all I can say it's that I ain't gonna take a side, friendships and any relation with love can be really hard and sometimes extremely toxic, and we need to get away from them, even if it's hurt ourselves to leave. Just remind you that It's not love if the person need to control you for be happy. There are so much better people out there with who you can have a healthy relation 

Archived