Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality
Just now, hunty said:

that is absolutely not at all what this is about. that person is a piece of garbage yes but does not in any way shape or form represent melanie's fanbase. you literally did not read what i said where tf did i say that what this person said was okay

I read what you said, and I was more confused by the fact that you decided to address whether or not it makes her fanbase "look good" rather than terrible things that he said.

Who ****ing cares about "how the fanbase looks" when we have a potential rape victim here?

🖤👹

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

i really hope i wake up with some more context. this is too much. for now im glad timothy is getting sympathy and love

chaeri pls

Henri Bardot
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I actually was a fan and was excited for her new album to come out....but Melanie may have just ended her career if this is true... :saladga:

Just... Nobody is who you think they are...your fave is not safe...i know this isn't the last person that will be accused. I just hope it's not someone I admire so much like... :wtf:

Sis... 

pooiota

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

There are always 2 sides to the story

Im waiting for Melanies response....im sure she/her team are aware of the allegation by now 

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
Just now, Henri Bardot said:

Sis... 

What?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ZiggyZiggs

look we dont know if this is true, i can literally write a story about a former friend who i want to destroy and ppl on the internet will eat it up. innocent until proven guilty. there should be an investigation

but if this is in fact true i have no words. i stan her so hard. my heart would break into a millions pieces 

nswain1110

So disappointed. I really loved Melanie and her art. Just remember, there's two sides to every story and it's unfair to pass final judgment immediately, when all the facts and sides haven't yet been explored. Regardless, if it is true, it's very sad and I feel badly for the victim. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

littlepotter
Just now, M Monstre said:

I read what you said, and I was more confused by the fact that you decided to address whether or not it makes her fanbase "look good" rather than terrible things that he said.

Who ****ing cares about "how the fanbase looks" when we have a potential rape victim here?

honey i literally wrote to whole paragraphs about the situation and how apalled i am by it :rip: THEN i saw miss stef posted 5 tweets from the same person with a caption generalizing this person to her "deluded fanbase" and that's what i replied to. anything else?

chaeri pls

7 minutes ago, hunty said:

yeah how about you realize all of those tweets are the same ****ing person before coming for her "stans" who are all replying in shock and digust. you're unbelievable

I couldn’t give any less of a **** whether one fan or 20 fans say this. The nerve to call me unbelievable when the tweets I’ve attached literally EMBODY the definition of unbelievable. 

“Not all stans” is hardly the issue here but I can take it if you so desperately want me to lmfaooo 💀💀

I’m interested to see some tweets of her fans being disgusted tho, if u could link me xx

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I am here for the online drama that will happen whether it's fake or real. I really don't care about the situation since it's not even a real rape situation.She/he was literally just convinced.If the person wanted it would have stopped easily.If you literally don't have the guts to not let someone **** you,you are gonna go through A LOT in your life. Not that this makes Melanie's alleged attitude better,it's just not something that I care about.

oh my god...

sis, you're about to get dragged through the pits by the members here :smh:  you need to re-read the story because she was forced to engage in sexual activity against her will which is rape

til-it-happens-to-you.mp3

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

I am here for the online drama that will happen whether it's fake or real. I really don't care about the situation since it's not even a real rape situation.She/he was literally just convinced.If the person wanted it would have stopped easily.If you literally don't have the guts to not let someone **** you,you are gonna go through A LOT in your life. Not that this makes Melanie's alleged attitude better,it's just not something that I care about.

Oh, how wrong you are...

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

KleinGa
8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Just... Nobody is who you think they are...your fave is not safe...i know this isn't the last person that will be accused. I just hope it's not someone I admire so much like... :wtf:

Same sis. I know Gaga is not capable of anything like this and know for sure she would never but the day I wake up to a headline like this regarding Gaga would be the day my world comes crashing down. 

I may not know Gaga personally but I know that she would never.

These things devastate me even if I don't stan/ admire the accused. 

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

oh my god...

sis, you're about to get dragged through the pits :smh:  you need to re-read the story because she was forced to engage in sexual activity against her will which is rape

til-it-happens-to-you.mp3

Maybe I skipped a part of the story? Cause I didn't read about anyone being forced to do anything.

Archived