💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Will Decide The Rest of Gaga's Career

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ordinarynam1310

She can definitely use some new mega hits. I mean I'm down with whatever she releases and whatever changes she makes, but I don't want her to sing those songs from TF/TFM/BTW over and over again. And it kinda annoys me how most of GP only knows her music from those eras. 

Tbh, I'd love to see her put out a critical acclaimed album with over 85 metacritic score and some amazing visuals to back it up. 

But in the end, Gaga is a talented performer, one of the best, and she already created this huge legacy after not even 10 years into her career, that's why her career can never be diminished after one or two underperformed album. She'll always find her way back to the top and people will always love her for her talent

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

Some fans need to start appreciating what Gaga has done and what she stands for. Instead of serving meaningless hits, she proved to the world that she can do anything she wants and be amazing at it. She’s following her own path. Her recent tour with many sold-out shows proved that she’s still relevant. 

Find your freedom in the music

The same could be said about every artist ever... Journals by Justin Bieber flopped terribly, everyone thought he was over... He released the lead single off Purpose and now almost 3 years later he's everywhere. You never know what's going to happen.

Let Gaga do whatever she's doing because it's working. Her public image now is the best she's ever had. 

underneath the pine

badboymonsterx

Honestly, it's over folks. lol don't think that the next era will be anything near what she once had. PI was her chance to comeback and she missed the mark by 10000%. The GP is over it, and so is radio. Why do you think MR struggled to get played on the radio? After the PI mess, who wouldn't blame radio?

Hopefully it's a good next album but another major issue with gaga is timing. She takes way too long to release music. The cure was a good song but notice how little promo we had and now the song is fading.

rumours
16 hours ago, JR Gg said:

I wanna agree with you but sorry, Christina is not on anyone's level here. Gaga is more or less the same level as P!nk, if not higher, and she's just a little below Britney, if not the same and Madonna still reigns high. :reductive: 

It's like this for me :

Christina < P!nk <= Gaga <= Britney < Madonna 

Really?

Space Cowboy
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

We will do this thread on every hints of new era, won’t we? 

Back during Joanne recording, y’all said that album is a make or break. Well..., she made it majorly. Performed on Super Bowl Half Time Show, Nominated for Grammy, winning an AMA, her tour are sold out, people know her better with her 5F10 docu.

But then this 

What else do you want to be content and admit that Gaga is here to stay? 

Space Cowboy
13 hours ago, permotio said:

Idk, you know. I think Lady Gaga can just get away with being Lady Gaga now. She doesn’t have to pander to the charts or aim for a number one next era. She’s proved she can do it and she’s gonna have a long and prosperous career whether she’s number one or she’s not even making the charts.

Look at Beyonce. Beyonce/Lemonade didn’t do THAT well commercially – I couldn’t tell you the name of a single off of Lemonade, never mind where it charted. But B still sells tours, merchandise and albums. And Gaga does the same.

44 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Really?

I mean their status in the music industry lol. Definitely not their voice :awkney:

No, the only one who will decide the future of her career is herself, and fans should be starting to consider that maybe she doesnt even want to be on the absolute top anymore, and just wants to do whatever she wants and chase the music and performance styles she wants.

As she said about the Super Bowl in 5f2, theres nothing bigger than that, she already dominated every possible area of her career, she doesnt need a HUGE hit anymore, theres no need to build her career up anymore.

BTW era levels of promo are extremely stressing and tiring, why would she want that? To please a bunch of fans who only value artists depending on their sales? 

Besides, her tour is doing great, as long as she is a tour force shell be more than fine (Madonna has floped for like the past 20 years, yet her tours sell like pancakes)

I don't want her to be mainstream anymore. I want her to be an avant-garde, creatively independent artist who cares more about her artistic relevance than her place in the charts. :deadbanana:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

We said that about ARTPOP, and then about Joanne as well. The 2015 era kind of proved that she's here to stay irrespective of her music. She's cemented in her place, and no future album will necessarily alter that.

You also have to realize that artists repeak all the time. P!nk for example was cool like 10-15 years ago, and here she is being talked about again because of a performance and a good album and I’ve got people at work who are all in love with her. It happens all the time and it will 100% happen with Gaga because of how interesting she has always been and how talented she has always been. 

Archived