Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
politics

2018 Russia Presidential Election

Featured Posts

bumblebee

The main debate that's going among anti-Putin audience now: 

should we participate in the elections now that Navalny is banned ? Or should we stay away from this mocking parody of the elections? Or should we try and use every possible legal tool to express our views and go vote Mrs. Sobchak, even though we know she is unlikely to score more than 7%? :air:

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

should we participate in the elections now that Navalny is banned ? Or should we stay away from this mocking parody of the elections? Or should we try and use every possible legal tool to express our views and go vote Mrs. Sobchak, even though we know she is unlikely to score more than 7%? :air:

I feel like staying away from the election won't make much of a difference. This form of protest only works when a majority is taking part in it. But I also doubt that Xenia can gather enough votes to even have a small chance against Putin. A patriarchal country like Russia is just not ready for a female in such a position. There's also the fact that she's not very experienced :S

• Sad 1

Florian
7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

What's the current trend among his voters?

Chuckles

@bumblebee I really enjoy this thread, eveyrything is very well redacted and transports me to those times though the last essays are missing some stan language references hehe. Hope more history and updates are coming soon :) Happy holidays everyone.

• Love 1

Florian
38 minutes ago, bionic said:

Well I voted :laughga: 

How does it feel ? :selena: 

bionic
48 minutes ago, Florian said:

How does it feel ? :selena: 

I vote at every election that I can and rarely get the result I want, so... 

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

JustinTrudeau

Well. That went well. :/

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.