Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, SWhaaaat said:

She looks so good. And also bye bye epione, we won't miss you

E4w3a6e.gif

it'll be back faster than you can say Ferrari :poot: just wait for any major event 

Are you all ignoring the fact she is wearing a lock around her neck? Like, it's really there. What if this is cryptic for 'I can't tell you about my new music yet'. A new thing instead of a muted video. Did I just crack the code? :udidnt:

Someone find the key and unlock her voice. HURRY.

hausofbrice
2 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

she changed her layout on twitter again

mess 

she's being changing it like every week

she needs to make up her mind :emma: 

xoxo, brice ♡

This couldn't be just for her Instagram, tbh. :oprah:

But to avoid hyping myself and the meltdowns, yeah this is just for her Instagram. To earn another post with 1M likes, I guess. :interestinga:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Kahzandra

Ok I am obsessed with these past several looks she's been experimenting with, particularly this and the one with the blue sequin dress and highlighter yellow eyeshadow.  I don't think I've been this interested in what she's wearing since around 2011.  Also I need to point out her thick dramatic eyebrows are looking unbelievable these days too. 

These latest pics in particular - I dunno , it's like two different eras combined into one amazing look... like a mash-up of early 80s East Village and David LaChapelle late 90s post-grunge vibes.  I really hope she stays on this new street/glamour wave she's on.

tumblr_noa5mi04J71rldhmro1_500.jpg

1de01f3b6f4cd4494e0501b4222d0dd0--radium

Varo Yan

WHY IS SHE POSTING THIS ABSOLUTALY GORGEOUS PICTURES ON WEB ???!!! THIS SHOULD BE ON ALBUM COVERS / PHOTOSHOOTS / PROMO-PICS !!!!!!!!

radiofonico

I think that her team is really interested in making her Instagram account a really famous one, like Gaga becoming a Instagram star, because let's be honest her posts before this last posts from two months to now used to have always half of the likes that people like Kim Kardashian or Selena Gomez have in each photo they post. What's my point? Of course I know Gaga is a completely different kind of star because she as a talented and respected musician in the industry and she's really more focused in making good music and her tour and everything but Instagram is (besides Facebook) the most important social network right now. Instagram became a image seller so fast that if you want your image or style to be something nowadays you have to sell you right on Instagram and know what to post and when. Suspicious, because Gaga was not that interested before and now she suddenly is. So... Conclusion: I think they are preparing the field to a new era, I won't be surprised if starting 2018 we have a new single dropping, they want Gaga in the mainstream again after she gained so much general public from diverse ages with Joanne but still Joanne is a really american record + not the kind of music that will sound massive in spotify or in world wide clubs so they're gonna drop something huge I can smell it and now they're just preparing the field for the younger generations (yeah, I know I'm still young) but I mean 15-17 teens that are the present and future consumers of music industry to keep more in touch with Gaga. And I think they're doing this via Instagram. Let's not forget this target public that I'm saying was 5-7 years when Gaga impacted in the music and they don't remember well so they think Camila, Bieber, Gomez and so are the kings and queens of the game but Gaga is coming to remind them who the real queen is💖

JazzGa

LIVING for these Haus Editorials, they r the fashion injection I needed since we don't get nearly as many candids these days 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
23 hours ago, Kahzandra said:

Ok I am obsessed with these past several looks she's been experimenting with, particularly this and the one with the blue sequin dress and highlighter yellow eyeshadow.  I don't think I've been this interested in what she's wearing since around 2011.  Also I need to point out her thick dramatic eyebrows are looking unbelievable these days too. 

These latest pics in particular - I dunno , it's like two different eras combined into one amazing look... like a mash-up of early 80s East Village and David LaChapelle late 90s post-grunge vibes.  I really hope she stays on this new street/glamour wave she's on.

tumblr_noa5mi04J71rldhmro1_500.jpg

1de01f3b6f4cd4494e0501b4222d0dd0--radium

That's funny, I thought her new look reminded me of 80s and 90s throwbacks too, I've been calling it Disco Goth myself :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived