Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

Well would you expect her to tell her guest he doesn't deserve it

This. Some people on this site oh my god :awkney:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

people out here having Shape Of You as their wedding song and i can’t get a text back

god is cruel

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

people out here having Shape Of You as their wedding song and i can’t get a text back

god is cruel

Wow :laughga: I guess romance have different meaning these days :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

addictedtogaga

we have to admit that grammy are not neutral anymore, every year they decide to award some type of music, last year it was the celebration of females, adele and bey, this year is the celebration of the new urban wave, fortunately there's a pop category and that's how mr has been saved from being snubbed

Laceface
2 hours ago, Epione said:

Ellen will lick anoyone’s ass who sits in front of her. You can’t know when she is faking and when she’s being real at this point. 

basically came here to type this

RAMROD
1 minute ago, addictedtogaga said:

we have to admit that grammy are not neutral anymore, every year they decide to award some type of music, last year it was the celebration of females, adele and bey, this year is the celebration of the new urban wave, fortunately there's a pop category and that's how mr has been saved from being snubbed

?

Grammy was never having themes. 

Explain neutral. When only your faves are nominated? :ladyhaha:

Cos from how I see it, Grammy is as neutral as they can be, hence you can always find new names, or as they known in stan language, a “who?” as nominees

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

Yall would have never been happy with anything he would say anyways :awkney:

He handled that well. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SlayGagaloo
36 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

god is cruel

I think he meant Thinking Out Loud :selena:

But yeah, same :chica:

Over.

FalsePromise

Damn, how quickly he realised his Beyonce duo is a flop after all. He is so annoying as a person and on the outside, he creeps me out :wacko: Looking forward to the day he's not around anymore 

If ed stole gaga's grammy he will be the first red head to stole a grammy from gaga :poot: 

follow me in twitter omg

Flawless

I don't like his music that much but I think he handled the situation well. And he's right tbh. He had so much success. Hits, the album selling well, a massive world tour. A grammy would be cool for any artist but I think it's not his main goal.

Edit: some of you are so cruel about other artists. It's just something that I will never understand

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Thomas P
3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Ed Sheeran being roasted in this thread :saladga:

Did I miss something about him in the past months? Did he make some mean comment about Gaga? Why is he dragged to the pits of hell? 

Back when divide first came out he said something like “I’m gonna make the music I know people will like, because I don’t want to be an artist that goes up my own ass trying to be different, then only being able to find relevancy on the Super Bowl” I can’t remember exactly though. Since then Monsters have had a vendetta against him (also because he was so successful this year, and LMs hate whoever’s relevant no matter what).

im not his biggest fan but I don’t despise him. I don’t get why they’re all being so mean here. He obviously was one of the front runners for the major three, so I was SHOCKED when he was shut out. I think he handled this brilliantly, and people calling him a crybaby....he gave a gracious statement you fools. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

god is cruel

Lol I’m pretty sure he meant Thinking Out Loud, which is actually a perfect wedding song (even though I really don’t like it). 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived