Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

because Gaga takes her time, and next year is solely gonna be dedicated to ASIB and C3C

bookmark me :diane: 

ASIB would be like 2-3 months and if C3C is happening she would've been recording that now :sure:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

Something fishy about the fact he used the same phrase twice... is there a hint in that?

and you can’t really claim a year of radio to be yours and release in December... the lead would have to be out in spring at the latest.

He also hashtagged it

Maybe he is wanting us monsters to trend it on Twitter so it will come quicker :excited2:

End Racism Now

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

because Gaga takes her time, and next year is solely gonna be dedicated to ASIB and C3C

bookmark me :diane: 

EW already said Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett have no plans for a new collaboration anytime soon

Enceladus
13 hours ago, macca said:

It was a huge radio hit here in Australia. Her first song I’ve heard on the radio and everywhere I went since TEOG. 

I had non gaga stans talking about how awesome the song is. Pretty sure it was bigger than PI and MR combined.

I agree with you, even in Germany the cure were played up and down! The GP loved it

FameHookah
On 1/12/2017 at 3:59 PM, StarryNight said:

how many times they need to repeat that it's gonna be a radio smash :saladga::saladga::saladga: 

This is gonna backfire so badly of it doesnt smash

WTF is MDNA

2 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

It will smash xoxo :selena:

it is good that they are hungry for success. Gaga's career is almost 10 years now, she needs another smash hit to last 10 years more

monketsharona
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

It will smash xoxo :selena:

Didn't people said Perfect Illusion would smash though ?:yay:

RodeckDanny

OMG I'M SO HYPED PLEASE NEW SONG FOR EUROPEAN TOUR DEBUT

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Matangi
On 12/1/2017 at 5:18 PM, romonster said:

Joanne is literally the least hyped album of her career. She didn't even reveal the title until after Perfect Illusion.

You dont remember the hype that PI got then... cause it was a lot... especially its "radio-friendliness"

gagarox

The rollout for LG6 would probably be the same ass ARTPOP. Seems like they are in still in the early stages. Im sure Mark Ronson would get involved too.. to give us 1 or 2 ballads. so lead single August

Album drop early oct 2018. Sounds perfect 

gagarox
3 hours ago, babs said:

Imagine how epic would a radio takeover be exactly 10 years after her first smash single came out :giveup:

we should just hope that the streaming generations latches onto it.. radio will play whats hot on streaming.. 

gagarox
14 hours ago, Jaume said:

it is good that they are hungry for success. Gaga's career is almost 10 years now, she needs another smash hit to last 10 years more

Ha real comeback post ARTPOP :giveup:

gagarox
15 hours ago, FameHookah said:

he barley has 800 followers nothin will happen

Archived