life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Though I don't know if I have to be scared that the last project of DJWS, Nilan and Monson is the soundtrack of My Little Poney :cryga:

It might not be the kind of music we’d all like, but we know what gaga needs career-wise is another smash hit song... Her last proper international one was The Edge of Glory...

Luke78619

Hyping a radio smash that probably won't be a radio smash :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

So they'll either create the opposite of what they're talking about, create what they're talking about and never release it, release it and never promote it or for once in a while they'll create a radio smash and release it and promote it

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, prince said:

I am so excited for ASIB but if this is for that then wow, i'll be fuming

ASIB movie is done and most of them confirmed they started recording LG6 since October

DOJA CAT

Well it’s makes sense if the album comes next year plus the movie soundtrack so it will really be her radio

thank u, next

this kind of comments are so unnecessary, selfish and arrogant, plus Gaga aint coming for radio,  although she would like to have big success again she wont be lowering herself just for #1 smash song

crisTEAne

nothing on but the radio in its ARTPOPist funky coat is coming :classy:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Just now, monketsharona said:

ASIB movie is done and most of them confirmed they started recording LG6 since October

Then I think it'll be awkward for her to release the film, soundtrack and new Gaga material in the same year

Archived